Nice crap patch 2.7!

Diablo 2 gets no more love very nice !!
season 4 is completely pointless without any changes

Are you blind?

The NHD change is HUGE as the 2x Mosaic sin will get even more OP and the fire druid will become 100% viable. In addition, Baal will probably kill a ton of players from now on since it will apply to his skills that fall under the NHD effect as well.
On HC vs Baal I imagine a lot of players will lose their characters, so what the ef you are talking about?

I am running Diablo® II: Resurrected on a I7 12700k with Team Group 8Pack Edition 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 CAS 14-14-14-31 3200MHz Dual Channel Ram and a Western Digital BLACK SN850 1TB M.2 and an ASUS TUF RX 6800 XT and 55 inch LG OLED C1.

The game was running flawlessly at 4K ultra setting at VSync 60 frames.

After the 2.7.0 patch, the game is seriously glitching, to the point where it is has became absolutely unplayable. Every few second while outside of dungeons and even inside of dungeons, the game glitches, making combat and running around the map seriously jerky. It is impossible to play Diablo in this state!

What on earth did the developer do? Seriously! They need to fix this.

All I read is 4 new slots thx, nhd fixed thx, but not a word about stacking = no thx I have had it with D2R Teris the item management game!
I wanna kill monsters not fill my stash with runes and gems !

Enable stacking already, we waited for this for 2 ladders now.

Hello, I’ve played today with werebear druid, I was at terror zone crypt, after disconnection weapon which I used dissappeared (bonehew with 2 amns in it). Weapon repaired by ORT rune in horadric cube. I don’t know why I’ve lost my unique weapon. Shame on YOU Blizzard, I want my weapon back!

NHD wasnt fixed…
only in specific cases and for playing alone makes absolute no difference… which is how 99,95% of your time is spent on in diablo2 ANYWAY, because the terror zones killed the permanent baal running and thus killed the community in turn.

Really good implementations blizzard… couldve really just adjusted the monster levels, but terror zones is SO MUCH BETTER RIGHT?! RIGHT?! DONT U JUST LOVE FARMING THE HOLE FOR AN HOUR STRAIGHT!?