Normal game and terror zone

I would be interested if there is a different between finding runes in an normal game or in terror zone game cause I didn’t even find any hrs uns terror zone games

depends on your lvl to the monsters around you in the TZ.

1 Like

No, “terror” zones are bringing nothing to the game, no challenge and no loot.

Just don’t feed this TROLL

guy doesn’t know jack crap about the game as he uninstalled it
what he has to say is irrelevant

Just dont feed the troll, ignore him and move on

1 Like

The terror zones can be of a pretty high level. And in games with several people, the chance is additionally increased. So, it’s the perfect place to search.

In a higher level the chances of specific runes will be lower as the pool for rune drops is higher. so, for instance, doing normal game might get you up to say a lem. but if you went into hell mode, getting a lem would be harder as there are more higher runes above that can drop. It’s all about what runes you want for the task in hand.

At the start of ladder, I constantly farmed Andriel in nightmare for a SOJ as its the lowest boss that can drop it, this was done after 4 days. this was used to kit out my Hydra sorc with full tals (except amulet) that could then farm hell easily on all acts

Are you some kind of stupid ? I guess so and even think you are one kind of some which is killing people in hardcore so don’t be like that.

looking at your reply which is replying to my troll feed WTF are you on about ?

please if you’re replying to my quotes then get it right and you’re calling me stupid LMAO

Oh i see it’s rly not good at Handy Display im sooty :confused:

Not sure if you’re just a new troll on the block or what, but welcome to the forums