Online servers are unstable

It is impossible to play today, what is happening to the servers?

7 Likes

Single-player online mode is laggy, aKa being teleported back 1½-2 seconds apart, which only would suggest that multi-player games are way worse…
Could we get a blizzard employee to look into this server-sided mega problem and report back to us?

Edit at 16:43 CET: Problem seems to have resolved itself. Yet we would still want to know what the problem was, if we’re allowed to of course.

4 Likes

It’s kinda always laggy at the end season, guess they are working meanwhile game is up, which makes it kinda laggy at times. Because they prepare stuff for the new season,. Just a guess tho…

well, still can’t play right now (21:38 GMT), i am always back to past, seems i can get an early sleep tonight

yeah same here just bought the game level 2 character I have very high spec computer and see that ping keeps jumping so must be server issues my characters just keep teleporting back where I was 2 seconds ago when I’m simply walking also attack is delayed and monster movement and attacks are delayed I cant believe this, it’s a shame I’m a big fan of diablo franchise and never played the original diablo 2 and was looking forward to diving but looks like I’m not touching this crap until its fix it or getting a refund, Blizzard please do better.

Still laggy as hell. Thanks for nothing…

Seems to have been a problem since last maintenence. I guess server needs resetting, but they seem to be asleep at the wheel.

Ok, could be just a coincidence, but if you are playing on xbox enabling the two QoS tagging options appear to have fixed it for me.

Scratch that, problem is back.

I’m a PC gamer, I don’t know what’s going on with Blizzard. I hope the global legal system does something soon to companies like this. We paid for a service that is never fulfilled, not to mention D4, a game where they charged $70 and it wasn’t even complete, personally, I consider it a scam and they are already talking about expansion.

every day a problem with connecting to servers… Blizzard is one of the most expensive publishers but they cant even get a good server…

Online at wow it shows

Home ping (30 ms)
World (400ms)

Not even 500 mbit internet is good enough for wow it seems :joy: And since d2r is a non subscription game i can only guess our server are some old retired wow server that is running the show.

1 Like

The problems are still ongoing. Has anyone found a fix?