Permanent ban for technical work?

Last night I saw a message that technical work will be carried out and the game may not be available from 20:00 to 22:00. Played D2 on another European account with Offline character type. Started the game at 18:30, finished at 21:30, saved and went to bed. In the morning I received a message: Your account has been blocked, the ban is permanent. The decision was made at all levels, and so on. etc. “For boorish behavior, an insult on the forum.”

1. How is this possible, if I didn’t communicate at all on the forum from this account, the account was created exclusively for playing D2, i.e. I didn’t go into any network game at all, I didn’t communicate with anyone, but on the forums. Prior to this, bans and warnings on the account, network games, etc. did not have.

2. A permanent ban, even under an absurd pretext, is forever, right? Written not subject to appeal. Those. do something unreal? So, 30 euros spent, and now how to return them or the game?

Bans or suspensions should not be discussed in the forum.
If you think you haven’t done anything that warrants a penalty, you can use the support articles to have your ban reviewed.

OK. Thanks. I will try to write to them.