Pindle Portal open everytime

Did you noticed, that the portal to nilathak temple is still open after killing him and activating the waypoint? Maybe im late, but i think that is a good change. :slight_smile:

This is one of the changes of D2R. I didn’t try it myself, yet (didn’t activate the WP in normal) But I did read of this feature.

Also: You can kill the cow king and still open the portal to the moo-moo-farm. (THIS I tried myself.)

I read about that and tried it myself. It is now a good farming spot for runes in my opinion.

Indeed this has been changed, just as you are able to kill the Cow King endlessly now.
Btw, in the old D2 you could still farm Nithalak as long as you did not take the WP in there.

Pindleskin, not nihlatak…^^

But you always could farm both. I was just way more speedy w/o activating the WP, because you were directly at pindleskin, when using the portal instead. For Nihlatak, the WP is even better, if you want to go to him directly.

Now you can farm both as speedy as possible. But is it worth to farm NIhlatak? Does he drop something special?

Yes, the key of destruction.

Title said Pindle but it is indeed the entrance for nihlatak temple

It is the entrance to nihlatak temple, right. But the temple itself has a WP. So if you want to farm Nihlatak only, it’s faster to use the WP, not the entrance.

The Portal is used to farm Pindle in the first place. That doesn’t mean, however, that you can’t continue to nehlatak… But It’s still faster to use the WP, then, since the Portal stays open regardless of activating the WP, in D2R.

I read about this, when I started D2R, that the WP is normally ignored, to fast-farm Pindle. But of course, you can farm Pindle via the WP, too. I didn’t know, that the Portal stays open, when I played normal difficulty, so I didn’t activate the WP there. I’m now at the Temple in NM with my sorceress, and I will activate the WP.

The key is only dropped in Hell-difficulty, isn’t it?