Please fix queuing for PS players

I have two licenses - for PS5 and for PC and play mostly on PS5, its much faster and interface is more enjoyable. Queue system does work for PC, in spite of length of 200+ people. It takes time (~20 min) to login but at least it works. The client crashes from to time though. For PS5 version login connection just times out (within a minute or two) and there is no sign of any queue. So you basically will never be able to login in high load period, which taking into account PC queue sizes are all the time.

!!!Dear console players, please reply to this tread to keep it up to bring to attention of blizzard stuff

40 Likes

Haven’t been able to get on all day and not a word from blizzard

13 Likes

Same here on Xbox. Very nice pc players are able to play a little bit console players are just blocked entirely. An entire day and probably longer after already a week of so many problems. I hope they are able to get a fix in for everyone soon….

11 Likes

hello form pc. and queue is 142 !!!

1 Like

my queue on pc was 340…

2 Likes

Hi, I can’t play since Friday, ps4 is just shut down and my Pc Version crashes while queing.
if that isn’t fixed in a few hours i’ll demand a refund.

9 Likes

There is no latest patch for consoles yet. We are not able to get in because the connection times out! We need the patch for queuing in consoles!!!

9 Likes

Hey. Now im on 40 min queque. when i go login see You can’t connect to server. thx blizard
im on pc

1 Like

No we don’t, they need to let us login to the damn servers.

2 Likes

I have purchased PS5 and PC versions to enjoy playing online and share the progress. Cmon it is 21 century, technology is now much more advanced than 20 y ago and basically speaking works like crap. I have payed for the game twice + payed for ps plus ( which I normally not use) to play D2R online. Not to wait in queue (PC) or being unable to login completely (PS5). I am a busy man and when I have an hour to play I want play without technical problems from your side. Blizzard you are killing all the joy of having this title with that “small” problem. You are a worldwide company, not a small garage group - this is something you should deal with ASAP.

Players invested in your game ,now you invest in your infrastructure to allow us use purchased product ,otherwise it is useless for me.

Regards
Mateusz

2 Likes