Poorman noob smiter - need an advice

Hey guys, first time wanna try smiting ubers and watned to know if my gear is enough to give it a try or I need to farm smth else to start farming ubers.

Head (don’t have anything good…): Lore/Blackthorn’s/Rockstopper
Chest: Smoke/Vipermagi
Weapon: Black
Shield: HoZ/Spirit (66res)
Gloves: Venom Grip/Bloodfist/Laying of Hands
Boots: Goblin Toe
Amulet: Craft +1 skills and a bit for all rez. Have Seraph’s as well as other amus just with res
Rings: Ravenfrost, Dwarfstar
Belt:TGod/String of Ears

Swap: lifetap wand

Thanks!

Get Guillaume’s Face Helmet and use your runequest on it and put an Ort rune into it.
Craft Duress Runeword Armor it only requires an Um rune.
Black is fine for now
HoZ is fine put an Um rune into it or a Perfect Diamond for allres.
Laying of Hands is fine
Goblin Toe is fine but try to replace with Gorerider
Amulet go for allres as much as possible or Highlords
Ravenfrost is fine
2nd Ring go for more allres
TGod is perfect
Swap: lifetap wand if you play softcore that’s fine if you play hardcore you really want CTA in your offhand → You really want a lifetab source if your gear is bad
Also get a Treachery Armor Runeword just to swap it before you kill Uber Mephisto for the 60 allres buff → Equip Treachery use some source to proc it then swap to Duress and kill Mephisto.
Also put enough points into Resist Lightning Aura → Usually 20 points to get another 10 maxres in lightning( It’s best to have 95 Lightning resi but 90 works aswell.
Keep in Mind you want to overcap your lightning resist by 100 inorder to counter Mephistos conviction Auro → Treachery gives you 60 allres so you need 40 Lightning res over your cap → Stack charms
Try to get atleast 1400 life without CTA.
Be blockcaped
Don’t run just walk or your block cap is reduced to 1/3 of it’s value and defense doesn’t work while running
It’s easier than you might think it is. Key is Crushing Blow and Open Wounds(That’s why you really want Duress)

1 Like

Thanks! So it seems like I need quite a few items yet to get before give it a try…

I only used goblin toes and i was able to kill DC clone
I have treachery but i just did dclone and it didnt trigger, although he hardly hit me and once dracs kicked in it was fine.
the best item you need are a pair of drac gloves for the life tap and some sort of CB and prevent monster heal/open wounds.

I was able to do uber (mini and trist) on gear below, although it took longer than 10 minutes like my non ladder does it in (without enigma)

Non ladder smiter

Helm: Tals
shield dont ask 25 defence
Armour: Viper (30 res)
Weapon: Grief
Amulet: Highlords
Boots: Goblin toes
Rings: Raven and Dwarf
Belt: T-gods
I had no torch or anni on my run and used about 20 full rejuv pots

it is do-able but slow

Here uber dclone with the above items

if you need any stuff give me a shout i have lots on non ladder and getting some on ladder

1 Like

Thanks! I suspect DC is not a benchmark because I killed it togeather with Trapsin having FoH build and the gear above (so not many points in Smite and Holy shield… and only conviction aura), so I suspect ubers would be much more difficult. We tried to kill DC with my holy bolt + traps and it was going too slow + we quickly ran out of mana and health, then I just swapped the gear, equipped smite and we killed him quite easily even though, as I mentioned, is not a smiter build.

you really dont need alot in the smiting skill tree to do it. It’s down to having CB/open wounds and lifetap for ubers. if you have the best in gear then the ubers is easily done in a few minutes

If you need a hand give us a shout

1 Like

Thanks a lot, mate! Will ping you if anything, meanwhile I need to farm 2 last keys for my 3x3 keyset :smiley:

ok no worries, I used my hydra sorc in ladder to clear all the ubers trash mobs, was fun, shame she can’t kill them ubers .

I’m getting about 1-2 annis per day on ladder, some of my colleagues are on 50+ annis, it’s crazy

Now i got HOZ (2 ums and a pul) i am ubertrist ready on ladder

Wow, how? I was checking recently and DC was only at the very first stage! O_o

your in the wrong circle bro lmao

goddamit :smiley:

get yourself in game ill send you a link, cant do it here too many idiots and trolls

message me on bnet app MickeyETC#2685

annis i got in last couple of days and equipment i used

Yeah DClone is really easy. Don’t worry about that monster to much. Prevent monster heal doesn’t Work on TristUbers so you really want Open Wounds