Proof that loot is bugged

We are all ears about new facts and we all LOVE new insights. But nevertheless you will never ever come up with numbers, just empty words and therefore you will never be taken seriously.

//edit: Don’t impose your ignorance on us.

Boah … Aaaaalter wenn man dich so reden hört, bzw. schreiben sieht können wir echt von Glück sagen, dass es nicht allzu viele Intelligenz-Allergiker wie dich auf der Welt gibt … ich glaub ansonsten würde sich das Universum dazu entscheiden die UNO Reverse-Karte auszuspielen und nochmal von vorn anzufangen … :man_facepalming: :-1:

1 Like

o ba n hr

Well, I dont pick them up in Baalruns anymore, got 2-3 on mules, that will be enough.

But hey, if it takes OP one week to master hellmode, maybe he takes 1-2 hours per mf run and ends up in only killing Andy and a few critters around her.

Just join some baalruns and check the stuff that is dropping, dude!

do you think everybody is life loosers than play 10h+/day? The fact that this game can be finished in less than a week on Hell, by casual playing, is a shame. I finished it as Zeal Paladin, selffound, not as Hammerdin walking in the park build. Yes, the drops were also bugged during progress to Hell, I went thought all Nigthmare with a sword found on Normal, change it in Act 5 NM, because this game has no sense of progress dropps, actualyy is dropping now when I do Diablo/Ball runs the itmes that I should found on Normal and NM.
BTW, do you have an ETH BA 5 soc for trade?

Get your popcorn guys, show is starting!!! :popcorn:

1 Like

the karen of the forums named danutz trolls again, just flag it as trolling, ignore him and move on, there is nothing to gain in talking to a door nail

1 Like

Hahaha I love this people “it’s not bugged, how many diadems did you find?” I have 4 characters lvl 90+ [online] thousands of cow runs, sanctuary, lower kurast, mephisto, baalruns, pits, ancient tunnels, not even single one rune drop above vex, but vex… only one, 2 gul and few ists. Berserker Axe’s? Not even one. Drop should be rare, but I wish to have my rare drop after 1000 hours in D2R. I also haven’t found BA, not really need it, but I was wondering why is that. Players are divided by those who are lucky and “Nah, you just have to keep playing, I have found my 2 Ber runes very early and then just 2 or 3 after MONTH!” Now I’m closer to ending D2R than playing more. Maybe I’m just unlucky, well maybe. How many unlucky players will screw this game and what % of players will stay? I have wrote some idea of increasing drop chance. For instance - Rune drop is the same, but after droping rune after rune without high one, chances for high one are being increased slightly after every time you drop low and middle rune. Then you know that after 1000 Amn, Dol, Sol, Thul, Nef, Eth, Ith, Ral, Ort some LO, Sur, Ohm will come, someday.

1 Like

yes, but these guys that always tell same “random, random” have the following logic: if a guy won 5milion$ at lottery then we all need to quit our jobs because for sure we all will win at lottery. you see, there are guys that found a BA, so everything is perfect, does not matter than in the next 100years me or you will never find even a white BA, he found it, so everything is perfect

I doubt you’ve spent even half of 1000 hours in D2R since release yet.

When you’ll push at least one character to at least 93 level comeback to forum and tell what drops did you get.

2 Likes

are drops related to char level? above 93 is better loot? but this will ruin all theory about random that everybody here is claiming.

Yes of course, high character level proofs that you’ve spent enough time to get best drop.

1 Like

I dont care about your “doubts” about my time in D2R, like I need your approvance o.O
I know how many high runes I have found in D2 and how many in D2R [0] and even looking for 8 players party online or single gaming on players1 I should have at least Lo, Sur, Ber, Jah, Cham, Zod, at leat 1 of them till now. I have seen 1 ohm in cow lvl, but I wasn’t first to grab. Go on dude, keep talking about how good this drop chances are. In few months you will be first to talk about “why there are so few games and players? Maybe they should change something”. People will get back to D2 or play only offline on their imported characters.

1 Like

And we really don’t care about your whining that you didn’t get what you wanted in the amount of time you wanted. Boohoo!

But hey, Blizzard will work on fixing that oh-so-obvious loot bug for you. But don’t forget to file it in Support. Talking about it here is just not going to get you a Cham. Playing the game more, might… But you didn’t hear it from me.

No, I dont have a eth 5sox ba atm

do you have multiple personalities? why say “we” ? or are you sure when say “we” that 99% of D2R players agree with you? not sure, because 66% already leaved, have you seen any queue last days?

Yup. And that queue is looking better and better every day. Just like the good ol’ days.
And we are waiting for you to leave too.

Ok, then let’s wait to see what Blizzard is thinking about all players that leaves. I am not sure they agree with your opinion :wink: I mean, should Blizzard keep a whole server in place just for you? who will pay the electicity for it :slight_smile:

Oh, judging from Patch 2.3 I’m sure they don’t agree with me at all! The changes they are making to the game – and that they promised they would not – are a clear indication they are dumping the Remaster they sold me and turning it into a Remake.

Don’t you worry none. You’ll get your zod rune and berserker axe every week. Soon enough there won’t be much left of this game to salvage. This patch and the upcoming TDR servers are an indication they will want to milk this cow a little more, until they ruin it completely.

1 Like

Wait to see the next PTR they announced for D2R, patch 2.3 is nothing for what will come.
BUT, I am sure they give you the option to remain “clasic” and play as you want. e.g. nobody will force you to use new skillbar right, you can stick to classic. Also, when they will add something new, e.g. rifts, you will not be forced to enter them right? so, as you see, I agree that you to play the game as you want, it would be nice that you to agree that we to play the game as we want.

The level of entitlement. :)))) Where does this inability to accept that you are just unlucky? It’s not a fair system of allocating loot. Image a bell shape graph. A small percent of people will be at the edges of the curve. There is where you are at the moment. Your luck will change…or not. That’s why this kind of system is not present in modern ARPGS. If you think ‘you should’ get certain items just because you invested a lot of time in the game, you are playing the wrong game.