Proof that loot is bugged

He says he has 1000 hours on D2R and he actually expects that to be enough to have at least one each of the last 4 runes in the game. It’s just amazing how little these complainers understand this game despite claiming they understand so much. And how much BS they tend to pass around.

There is this well known Diablo 2 Youtuber that yesterday (I think it was yesterday) posted his very first Ber find in a short video. One Ber in his entire history of the game. Never heard him complain the loot is bugged. He knows very well how the game works.

I haven’t said that, I would be really happy to find PUL in my 100 daily runs on CS, but no. 500 key runs a day, 1 PUL from countess, pretty unlucky. But after 1000 hours, not having ohm [from drop] and only one vex, that’s really something. Im not saying that the drop is bugged for 100%, but the system is really shity

Well that is an improvement. Indeed, it’s not bugged. But yes, it is shitty. Every single player, including veteran players will agree with you. This game loot system is unforgiving.

100% agree that it is not a ‘fair system’ in any way. But this one of the reasons I, personally, came back to this game. The feeling that you have when you drop a Griffon or a Tyrael Might, some of the rarest items in the game, and knowing the chances of these items to drop, would not be the same if let’s say you knew you will get a certain item if you play enough, like in D3 where there is a certainty that you will eventually drop a certain item if you play long enough. D2 doesn’t offer this guarantee. You either are lucky…or not. :slight_smile:

u forgot

else

items["Berserker Axe"].dropChance = 1.0f;
2 Likes

I still very highly doubt that you’ve spent at least half of 1000 hours in game since release. And here is why: 10 hours per 30 days for 2 month = 10x30x2 = 600hours in game.

1 Like

Unluky means you can not find a BER, but at least find a LO. When some players reports that have not seen any drop of Berserker Axe of any type, or that guy that said can not find a specific gem(e.g. Amethyst, not rememver exactly the type) then this is a BUG not unlucky.

I just cannot help myself, so I will bite once again. :))
You cannot make this stuff up :))). You are pure gold. :))) Indeed you are the Mr. Bean of this forum.

ya, can not discuss something here, dinosaurs stay dinosaurs at the end. next time when probabilities or something technically is in discussion you will bring Tom&Jerry ?
kid, go watch cartoons, seriously, you are a too low brainer to be able to take part at any kind of discussions.

Look, it’s the Clown again !
Not the first topic you make to complain about the core mechanics of the game.
When are you going to stop making a fool out of yourself ?

1 Like

loot is fine. i got all my gear for 4 characters up. light sorc, pala, summ nec and assassin.
there is definetly no problem with loot. there is only one advice you should really consider: dont be such a noob.

who complain here? another low brainer… how did you get to conclusion I am complaing? I bring into discussion some flaws of this game. take Zaman hand and go both and bite something…

there is no flaw, there is only noob.

1 Like

yes, like I said, because a guy won 1milion at lottery according to your logic everybody shall quit their job because we all will win.

And I would add: :))
‘If no mistake you have made, yet losing you are…a different game you should play.’

1 Like

You are complaining. You have been complaining about the loot for quite some time now, and every single time people take enough patience to answer your silly posts to expose how wrong and delusional you are, the only comeback and you can think of is telling them they are kiddish and stupid.

By all means, keep on going, you are without a doubt the clown of this forum and so far in that matter you did not disappoint ! :heart:

2 Likes

what people? are you naming the 4-5 dinossurs that always jump and cry: “random, random, perfect game, do not change… random”, you name those dinosaurs “people”?

You are proving my point :slight_smile: .

1 Like
           boing         boing         boing              
 e-e           . - .         . - .         . - .          
(\_/)\       '       `.   ,'       `.   ,'       .        
 `-'\ `--.___,         . .           . .          .       
    '\( ,_.-'                                             
       \\               "             "            f:u    
       ^'

speaking of noobs, there was a post few days ago with a guy asking for help with Ubers, Zaman jumped into fight(like he jump to conclusions here as a kindergarden kid) and Mephisto one-shooted it :))) I wanted to laugh, but I said man, at least he tried to help the guy :)))))