Proof that loot is bugged

He did. And than he did it again about 6 more times. Than he died. Than his brothers died. Than that guy got his torch! Happy ending! :v: :heartbeat:

P.S: Checkout the Buffon in this thread.

So where is the proof that loot is bugged?

So where is the proof that loot is bugged?

What do you mean, “where”? Danutz said it. He is the oracle of RNGsus, do you question his authority? You won’t, god forbid, ask for “proof” like actual files from the game, won’t you? That would be blasphemy.

3 Likes

how in the hell a guy which played this game for 20 years to be killed 7 times by Mephisto? a, sorry, almost forgot I am discussing with a low brainer…

That’s the beauty of the game. Constant surprises. It even brought you in our lives. It’s magic :)))

♛
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)つ━━✫・*。
⊂   ノ    ・゜+.
しーーJ   °。+ *´¨)
   D2

you are part of the “earth is flat” community don’t you? only that guys always say: “show me the proof that earth is like a sphere” - whatever you say to them can be contradicted

Ba dum tss! :clown_face:

2 Likes

No, but really, Danutz :slight_smile: You yourself asked me about the game files, I told you, the files are out there, in text and excel format :slight_smile: All you have to do is look, but you won’t, right? Because conspiracies are more fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

that files proof nothing. do you know what a “bug” is ? (in software world of course). Does not means neccesarely that is a flaw in code only, can be a bug, an unintented behavior because of a wrong design.
ya, maybe my fault, speaking with low brainers I did not explained well… so, when I am saying “bug” you think of a code flaw only? no, I am refering to a design flaw also, maybe code is perfect. can be “intended” that a white/grey/blue BA will never drop for some players? I mean, why a Blue BA to be same rare as a high rune?

I did not intend to be a blasphemer, but if the loot is bugged, than They can also hear everything we say about Them. I am afraid I am too weak to stand up to Them, so I will continu to deny everything.

I love Danutz as much as you do, but I do fear They will one day come down from Their spaceships and take Danutz away from us for spreading the truth.

3 Likes

The truth is out there!
X-Files theme playing :alien:

1 Like

thanks man! may the Bul Kathos hand be with you!

Somehow I knew that you would say something like that :slight_smile: Don’t ask me how :smiley:

Their spaceships and take Danutz away from us for spreading the truth.

They will take him to the Moo Moo farm, where aliens and cows will repeatedly cast “find item” spell on him, until he drops a BER rune. But because loot is bugged, it will never happen. And so, Danutz will be stuck in his personal hell, forever. :smiley:

1 Like

In this thread Danutz hit totally new levels of stupidity when he attempted to explain what “bug” is in his imagination… and he is dev… wow.

He simply can’t understand the rarity of some stuff in the game :slight_smile: I am more than sure he never found an Unearthed Wand, any quality, either (also probably thinks that it doesnt exist :D)

1 Like

Oh man… it seems like this man can’t understand almost anything… and not only in this game ))

1 Like

An Amethyst gem is also extremely rare right? cause there was a guy complaining he could not found even one.

I got plenty, so if he needs some I’ll give him a couple :smiley:

I think you’re just used to the drops on Diablo 3… which became overly stupid AF and ruined the game entirely.

In the greatest game ever made, Diablo 2 (which is leaps beyond and above D3 still) - you don’t just get a unique automatically for killing a boss for the first time. I get it, you’re new to the game, but the drops aren’t broken.

As a 20 year vet, I can assure you it’s the same they’ve been since 1.14. There’s also a ton of factors that go into drop rates. Magic find? Amount of monsters killed at the same time? (I’ve “popped” a lot of great items from large packs) - but ultimately it just comes down to luck. I’ve literally found THREE Jah runes, and nothing else above a Gul. But I’m also a 20 year vet and know how to grind correctly. Had Hell completed within 7 hours, not a week and a half, and still didn’t find stuff for days.

TL:DR- drops aren’t broken, D3 is.