How “herald hunting on you” is activated?
I have got an ire message in Tristram, but obviously there are very little mobs remain. So, herald did not spawn while twice I’ve got draw the ire… Searched Stony field too, but no heralds.
How “herald hunting on you” is activated?
I have got an ire message in Tristram, but obviously there are very little mobs remain. So, herald did not spawn while twice I’ve got draw the ire… Searched Stony field too, but no heralds.
This system must be buggy. I used an Worldstone shard on Act 1 at /p2 and did not get an notice until close to Andariel. Killed ~ 95% of all eligible packs and even more white trashmobs. Got the notice emote twice, but didnt get him to spawn. After ca. 50 rare/magic pack kills.
Then there’s random TZ games where I go solo and make a Herald spawn twice just form the Stony Field and Tristram…
Summoning herald hard but drop sunder more hard. I killed around 100 herald and got nothing. Also there is no official note but im sure drop rates and item rolls nerfed.
I have discover 80 % uniques and 94 % sets.
Killed more than 100 heralds.
And? Nothinggggggggggg! Boringgggggggggggg! Not a single sunder. Even a bad one.