Read patch notes... No Fix for barb Dual Wield?

Hello, I reviewed the patch notes and did NOT see a fix for the Barbarian Dual wield issue MANY people including myself have reported.

Did I miss it or is this not going to get fixed? Come on… this is actual broken game mechanics (that worked correctly in D2 LOD). This is more important that the QoL fixes. I mean, I like QoL fixes too, but prio broken game mechanics please!

Whats wrong with barb dual wield?

This issue has been reported and described over and over again on these forums. Dual wield is broken in relation to Concentrate and Berzerk. Its rather complex to explain, but it regards dual wielding with those attacks (when using a “stat stick” OH like a gull dagger for mf/pit barb or a beast for max dmg). Search my posts for multiple explanations.

Well since neither the patch notes nor 2.4 PTR are not here yet, nobody knows if it will be repaired by then or the impact will be highly diminished due to other changes. Asking for it and keeping the topic visible will likely not hurt though. It is a valid question and wish.