Regular crashes in the same place

The game crashes regularry, it has crashed several time at the same place. When my hero fights Thrashers minions (with their boss) in the Flayer’s Junglee just before entering the Lower Kurast.

Do you get any Crash IDs to report? Or have a screenshot of any if you get them? The errors can help us to find the information about the crash you’re experiencing.

If not then can you please upload your system files to pastebin.com and reply with the links to the files using the preformatted text option to encapsulate the links.

The game closes without any messages. It happened several times a day (usually I play until it crashes three times).
I cannot upload NSInfo file, it’s too big to pastebin

https://pastebin.com/pHgW89jD

Fortunately, your DXDIAG has given me enough information here. Your system doesn’t meet the minimum requirements for the game, the integrated GPU is not compatible with the game.

1 Like

So, I can’t play it :frowning: Can I get a refund?

You can always submit a refund request but your play time may mean it can’t be refunded, but if you contact Customer Support would be in a better place to assess this. Make sure to mention your technical problem though as it may help them when making an exception for you on the refund.

1 Like

Unfortunately they said " None of your orders are eligible for refund", but i tried to send them a refunding request.
but… “You can’t submit this ticket.
An error has occurred. This may be a temporary error, so please try again later.”