Ridiculus repair prices?

i have a “simple” weapon, no charges consumed or anything like that , it has 52/70 durability and this alone (armor is repaired) costs around 400.000
is this normal ? bug?
thanks

Just use ORT rune on Horadric Cube.

sounds a bit too much only for weapon repair. sure there are no charges on some items?

in case of rares and runewords durability repair is and was VERY expensive this is why for pve you make Grief in a phaseblade(indestructible) and for pvp you make it in a berserker’s axe (more damage), but you can use a cube recipe to repair it

don’t forget Death runeword, Indestructible(can be done on ETH swords/axes), and much cheaper than Grief.

This is one of many reasons we need stackable runes.

I have a (low to mid level) runeword in every slot that can have them and my repair bill is about 10k when the first item turns yellow. However if I repair a Harmony that I used some of the Revive charges on, it costs 200K or more.

is it a superior base? each % of a sup basae will increase the rep costs highly.

2 Likes

Javazon: " It costs four hundred thousand dollars to fire this weapon…for twelve seconds."

1 Like

Its normal , if u make a runeword in superior base , the repair is massive ,
but if its a weapon use ort , if its a armor use ral , those runes drop frequently so shut not give any problem !

2 Likes

Is is a superior weapon? In that case its insanely expensive to repair. Avoid if possible.

I`m maxxed out on gold on all my tabs, it is expensive for my smiter doing ubers but it would take me months to use up all my stash gold. Most people now have a mf character which has alot of gold drop% on and a gheeds

Superior Dures runeword costs around 1mil gold to repair. Cube recipe is the only viable option.

You should understand why Grief is most wanted weapon, before throwing-up again.

Yeah my lvl 34 Pali got a low lvl Runeword weapon. The durability felt to 1 and the repair costs are over 1 Million. Thats insane.
Blizz need to adress this in future updates.

Check out the repair option in cube, there is a recipe for that. Also if you use charges that tends to up the repair price by a lot.

There are a few things that can affect repair cost, such as item class, skill charges, affixes, etc.

This can help.

And this. :wink:

For armors, you can use a Ral rune.

1 Like

Es de locos pensar, que cuando estás jugando si se rompe algún objeto tengas que emplear una fórmula en el cubo horádrico. Ya para entonces se acabó el juego.

Los afijos de habilidades son muy caros repararlos, por eso impiden su uso. Cuando engendraron esa idea dijeron que sería muy bonito ver palas con la habilidad del druida o de la hechicera, pero nadie puede emplear eso por que es inviable su reparación estando jugando. Nadie de Blizzard se ha dado cuenta de eso, de verdad?