Save/exit kept me in game 30+sec and died lol

Died 2 times this season on hardcore with 2 fully decked out paladins. The first one i left half life in chaos cuz bo ran out character died. OK. remade no big deal tonight i left full life in tzone no mobs close 2 me to make new game. WELP i failed makin the game 2 times. so i swaped to my filler acct and watched my paladin slowly die. I was in channel for atleast 30seconds haha.

Well yes that is hardcore.

lol i no that ive played since d2 orignal beta. ive never had this issue before let alone 2 times. im guessin the servers are shit dog sh it at night for NA.

Why are you playing on NA servers when you are in EU? Ofcourse you are gonna get lag :stuck_out_tongue:

im not in europe lol. musta posted on EU FORUMS . ETHIER WAY game makin u stay in game 30+ sec after u leave is lame :slight_smile:

It is, I had 0 lag since release, but I guess the servers in NA are more stressed.

im not laggin ethier . just when i go to exit its keepin me in game . seems 2 be around primetime NA i guess. my paladin was in channel 20-30seconds atleast i watched it die from my BO barb in town slowly lol

teleport to town THEN save and exit ā†’ solved

1 Like

No point in playing HC, other than sabotaging yourself for no gain at all.

What are you even trying to accomplish? ā€˜ā€˜Look, I can beat a pss easy 2D clicker 90s game without dying, where I can grind up for as long as I want before moving onā€™ā€™?

Thereā€™s a reason literally every D2 content creator avoids HC like the plague, they see through the BS. Itā€™s literally like saying yeah Iā€™m vegan while the doctor tells you eat meat, youā€™re unhealthy and you need minerals.

Like really, I donā€™t get it why people play HC. In the end you lose your character not because of a pss easy game with retard AI but because of stupid technical things. And then you go on to create a new character in some online boosting game where you stand in town while some random people get the amulet and staff, wow, so much challenge here.

1 Like

lol i played hardcore d2/poe since both games came out. im fine dying to disconnects from my internet and watever . but dying 2 times cuz the game keeps me in after i leave to make next game is wack. its 2023 lol. i never once had that issue on old diablo2 servers :slight_smile:

but this thread is not about that OP is crying? LOL

He is taking the L isnā€™t he? Just read his posts.
People complaining that other people enjoy a different gamemode is outride small minded and you shouldnā€™t comment on something that you dont get . Kandrax is putting all Hardcore players in some weird category instead of trying to understand why they enjoy it. If you donā€™t like hardcore then skip this post easy as that. And he is also known for his right-wing inappropriate views.

1 Like

if someone, e g. Kandrax, has other opinion than you then he is inappropiate?

If your opinion includes that someone has no right to exist then this ā€œopinionā€ is considered inappropiate yes ā†’ Context Matters

harowwwwww HAPPENED AGAIN TONITE . I DIDNT DIE THO KILLED BAAL LEFT. CHAR DIDNT LEAVE GAME I WENT BACK TO MY FILLER BARB. COUNTED 33 SECONDS BEFORE ZON LEFT HAHAHAā€¦