Season 6 - Char level 120 - Choose a single skill from another class - Rework cowking to a whirlwind cowking

Not sure how people would feel about this but i was thinking about a season where you could choose a single skill from another class & maybe raise the character level from 99 to 120…

With this in mind maybe we would need a entire new area of monster level tho. Something interesting…
Edited: Maybe rework cowking aswell so he can start use whirlwind, with extra strong, extra fast. :wink:

1 Like

I have to strongly, adamantly, fully and utterly disagree with everything in the text above.

4 Likes

That’s okay, none told you to play every season or to agree with anything said. It was just one of my crazy ideas for a season which ain’t gonna happen other than in my dream, but. Thank you for sharing your thoughts tho.

Every non Sorc would just take a Teleport,
As Sorc a Bo Palas Holy Shield.

I have to strongly, adamantly, fully and utterly disagree with everything in the text above.

Theres a Reason me and my friend played D2 atleast one Season each year sonce Release.
The Actualy Blizzard Dev should leave their Hands of the Best Game of the World.
They are not worth it.

1 Like