Skullder's Ire bugged

hi this armor have a problem, in pc game i got this armor in ethereal and the durability dont level up each 5 seconds so that is weirth can you check out please? thanks and fixed if is posible

I could be wrong but Ethereal items by design can not be repaired. So the repair feature basically does nothing. The only way to stop an Eth item from destroying itself is to pop a Zod into it.

the item has ā€œrepairs 1 durability in 5 secondsā€ modifier on it, that means it auto repairs including ethereal items, if itā€™s not, itā€™s a bug that needs addressing.

2 Likes

Yea, same like for example eth Titans, which refills javelins automatically.

1 Like

I never used Eth Skulders before so I didnā€™t know if it actually worked or not. Add it to the pile of things to be fixed I guess.

But, you, probably, used eth sandstorm boots? Self-repair bonus makes them very popular, and if it is not working - that is very bad.

If you didnā€™t allow it to regenerate, if it gets to zero durability, as far as I know, it will break and become unusable and the self-repair affix will no longer work.

wrong, even if it gets to zero after 5 seconds goes to 1 and so on

This is true for the ā€˜self-replenishā€™ affix, like for example eth Titan. It can reach zero, and still not break or dissapear(like in the old days or very low probability to disappear). I also have an Eth Skully on one of my mules, so I am going to test this and see what happens. The author of the post could illuminate us, and give us more details regarding this. My hypothesis is that he allowed the item to get to zero durability than it broke making the self-repair affix useless.

i have a rare eth armor with the affix that i use on a merc, will test that. Also have been using eth treks for like forever in LOD and D2R and they never broke on me on any char.

Neither did I. If you used them on a sorc or a char with eniā€¦itā€™s not like they have the opportunity to lose durability :)). Anyway this is my only guess for an explanation other than some kind of bug. It could be a bugā€¦

1 Like

yeah will test and come back to this one with results, cheers

Makes me wonder if the same thing is happening with Eth titans. If I find a pair I can test it on my Java.

If you let an etheral item with a repair mod break, it will break forever. You will still see the repair mod add its durability every X seconds until maxed out. But the item will still be broken.

You should never allow these items to get closer to 0. Take them off or idle your character.

1 Like

I think if it was bugged, you would have seen many more topics about it already would be my guess.

Same man I just bought my eth skullders and then upd it, it is sitting in my inventory right now out in the Blood moor regardless of who I put it on and wait Iā€™ve now been waiting for 18 minutes and absolutely not one point is repair has came on to the armor it is sitting how it was magic found at 28 of 90 points of Durability with a Repairs 1 Durability in 5 Seconds mod this is soooooooo pissing me off cuz I badly wanted to use this on my barb or my zealer I mean not only is it gg for magic finding but the one skills the ethereal plus upd itā€™s sitting at 1926 defense I mean itā€™s a legit nice armor and I canā€™t even use it because the self repair is bugged out

I Donā€™t think people are actually paying that much attention to it cuz most just go get an enigma now and use that instead but u know for me like I only use nigma on my hdin but my melee is strictly either fort or a bangin eth shaftstop or eth skullders or eth Arkaines valor something like that this is truly truly bothering me

First of all, most can not and should not be able to get enigma.