Static field radius for full screen

Hello,
I want to up Static field (combined with Hydra : i play in a group). My objective would be to have a static field covering all the screen. The radius in the spell description is unclear for me (level 1 : 3.3 / level 20 : 16.0 …). When does it cover a screen ? (or, have you a pixel converter for the digits indicated in the spell ?)
Thanks

In D2R remastered graphics, the top of the screen is about 8 yards away and the left/right 13 yards from your character. So around skill level 16 it SHOULD be entire screen.

It will only bring enemies to half health in hell at most.

… thank you but… i think (/know by testing) you’re wrong.

With 6 yards, i’m FAR from the top of the screen. The way the radius works in D2 isn’t a circle around your position in a 2 dimension map. It’s more complicated to hit monster on the Y axis than in the X axis (isometric 3D).

In hell, static field CAN bring monster health bellow 50%. i can confirm it by experience (before and after the last patch).

It was 16 X 23 Yard in old 800/600 resolution
Thus it is probably more in D2R

I only found static to be able to bring monsters below 50% if you static them down to 50%, wait for one tick of their health regen and then static again. Otherwise static cant and wont reduce health further on hell.

about yards :
i’ve found a picture with an explanation of yards/screen but it was for the old resolution. I think the best i can do is testing more and more, make screenshots and create my own guide. If i manage to do something viable i will post it here.

about the static field health reduction bellow 50 % :
during my tests in hell, on normal or “blue” monsters, their life bar reach about 1/3 using only static field (no mercenary, no special aura item, no other skills).
i’ve read on serious websites that the reduction couldn’t go bellow 50% and i was surprised to see i could go bellow this limit.