Stop the never ending goldseller spam in the lobby

It is not acceptable to be in the lobby and the only thing in the lobby chat is several goldselelr pages figthing to be on top, every second 2 3 4 5 pages spam their shit.

This is 100% on blizzard to stop asap, just have a admin sitting in the lobby and band the accound, ip, grafic card, mac-address of those skum of the world spammers!

Keep banding them to it is no longer profitable for them!

9 Likes

Yea, its annoying. Sadly thats not gonna happen.

We should be thankful that the bots dont join games and spam there…was a thing in D2LoD…but maybe just a matter of time till this happens…

that escalated quickly. spambots were there since start of the game. butr now you cant see anything else in lobby except the spam

Usually it quiets down when they start banning loot bots, because these are the ones that usually carry on the sales in the chat. But blizzard is not taking any action, as they normally would. So it is indeed exploding.

Wait a minute, this could be a fix to having /players 8 in online. Just let them spam us while we get better loot.

1 Like

Why not??

Just ban the account of the spammer, eventuraly it will be rather expencive to keep spamming!

As long as spambots don’t use forbiden words, like “jewel” … :rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile:

we need just one admin/moderator online to ban accounts… lazy blizzard, the lobby chat its completly uselees, as the ignore command

1 Like

What is even worse, is that /ignore doesn’t work at the moment. So you just have to endure it. THAT’s what I don’t understand. And why there are no moderators available.

1 Like

strange is that those spammers can not be Blocked(just try right click and Block on them). ever wonder why?
maybe somebody hope we all will jump into those sites and by BER runes with 60$, since in game will not drop - why not drop in game? maybe same answer as previous question…

You can block them. But only finding them in the Avatar List on the bottom of your screen and right clicking them there and block them.

“Stop the never ending”

Wie soll man denn etwas beenden, was niemals endet? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

If even GGG can’t stop this kind of spam in their PoE, then the problem is more complex than it might seem at first glance, and there’s even less Blizzard can do about it

That does not seem to work; “Unable to ignore” or “Unable to block”. And the problem is when you have two bots in the lobby at the same time, because they seem to get triggered to write their spam as a reply when someone writes. Bot A starts, bot B replies, bot A replies, and we cannot use the lobby anymore

as far as I remember they just left after 2 lines of spam =D

Bumping this. They have now begun spamming the global trade chat. They have begun PMing folks as well. At this point, I would like an option to just disable ALL chat messages and only enable in-game teammates, or RL friends. This BS got old 20 years ago.

Blizzard likely supports these kind of spammers, it’s been 3 months without any kind of regulation now.

they just dont care

2 Likes

20 years and 3 month

Why does it bother you? Nobody else was using chat. I tried several times asking something in chat or even in trade chat and nobody answers anyway. So it doesn’t really bother me and trade chat doesn’t work anyway. I rather they spent time on making a tradingplace…or even an auctionhouse. Creating games to to be able to trade is also a thing that puts strain on the servers. Blizzard themselves said so, they had to make it so you can’t create games so fast to put less strain on the servers. So I rather they fix that first. Who cares about spammer bots.

same reason why you order a plumper if the sink became clogged.
or do you try to get along with damaged furniture in the sense of an evolutionary adaption process?