Suggestion against outtages

Dear Bizzard Team,

i think there are some obvious ways to avoid or lessen a lot of theese so called peaks.

The reason you are getting theese peaks is ofc raising playercount but also this absolutely dusty lobbysystem. My suggestion is to make a new system for trading that does not use the lobby system (trading should have no difficulty). Im sure a follow system (or a special lobby) for e.g. baal runs would result into way less connection tries from players. Also scamtrading could be avoided (ppl snapping/replacing items shortly before trade). There is absolutely no point in keeping this system.

Right now ppl are confused, i would say around 30% of all games close very fast and are of no use to anyone at all. Finding games feels more than masochistic and frustrating, there is no text filter, misleading error messages and so on. Its dusty and should have been remastered in the first place before releasing the title. I bet you know that but someone told you about a release date so its would be not correct to blame you, the devs. But on the other hand you need to step up and tell this person that exactly this mess will happen if there are no changes to the existing systems. Maybe he doesnt care and money talks more than suggestions but i will definatley think 3 times before buying D4.

In only sit here to nail out the obvious cause i cannot log in :(:frowning:

Would be nice to have some feedback (also official) for such a suggestion.

Best regards,
a dusty blizzard fan

1 Like