Teleport, Enigma, items and the Drud

Hey, here the Luv.
I’ve been thinking for a while now that Enigma is an object - almost - to be deleted, it unbalances the game in a bad way, meanwhile between those who have it and those who don’t. But then also due to the fact that for the same pg endgame, a shapeshifting druid will not be able to use teleportation when transformed. Already the frame rate is different for each class, and the teleportation therefore each class casts it differently, but this ok, it’s also there. but this fact of not being able to use it as a mutated unbalances the balance of the gameplay a lot, and makes the druid a “mutilated” class of a skill that is particular to the enchantress, but which with Enigma practically all the classes and all the builds use, except for the shapeshifting drud. I don’t think it’s fair and I would like to send a feedback to point it out, and to ask that, as happened with the cyclone armor, the teleportation of objects also becomes usable by shapeshifter.
I hope this feedback will be of interest to the international community and that Blizzard will take it into account in future patch decisions. Hello and GG!