The game is sundered and Bots are more than human players

This game is totally sundered. High runes price drop to 1/3 relative to base materials. Numerous bots. I assume these stupid bots only picked up high runes.
Base materials for runewords and charm Jews which bots might not pick skyrocketed in high rune prices.
Time to abandon all Blizzard games.

All Blizzard games are basically dead, only held on life support by the streamers and their re…ed loser viewers. Everyone’s trying to milk the last few bucks out of these games, cause they know that it’s too late to establish themselves in another non-blizz game.

You know what they say, no king rules forever, Blizzard was at one time the absolute god of the gaming industry, there were people buying complete PC setups only to play one Blizzard game but it’s time to let go.

Are you talking about non-ladder? The prices are more than healthy this S3, on both SC and HC (and I’m thinking about early April 2023 when this topic was posted). Prices are low - in regard to bases, with only the eth/max ed/max durability ones going high.

If you’d knew what you’re talking about, then you would clearly use jsp and other communities/markets as such to deal.

Blizzard is going down no doubt, but this game is not, as it lived with a massive player base during all these years. It had a bigger player base than Diablo III during it’s prime seasons and releases!

The only thing is that Diablo II LoD and Diablo II Resurrected are not games made for the casual player, nor for snowflakes.

I tend to disagree. 90% play on softcore, and it’s as casual as it gets. It’s not like there are any complicated mechanics to overcome. Hell, I play HC and 85% of the time I can play with my eyes closed…

That only if you are playing at a newbie level.
Just to make an example, of one of the simplest types of calculation for the types of absorb existing in the game (% absorb and +x absorb): in order to get that you need to break down to the DR equation first, calculate actual absorb and then show the final life loss calculation:

Life Loss =
((Damage Dealt * (1 - %Resistance) * (1 - (Minimum Between %Absorb and 40%)) - x integer Absorb - (%Absorb Heal Amount + x integer Absorb Heal Amount))

%Absorb Heal Amount =
(Damage Dealt * (1 - %Resistance)) - (Damage Dealt * (1 - %Resistance) * (1 - (Minimum Between %Absorb and 40%)))
%Absorb Heal Amount = 500 - 300
%Absorb Heal Amount = 200

x integer Absorb Heal Amount = x integer Absorb
x integer Absorb Heal Amount = 20

Life Loss = ((1,000 * (1 - .5) * (1 - .4) - 20)) - (200 + 20)
Life Loss = 60

And this is the type that can be understood by almost everyone, but most of them are at insane math levels.