Trade list/PC/Softcore

Bases
[0os] Superior Mage Plate 298def/14% ed
[5os] Phase Blade
[4os] Phase Blade
[6os] Phase Blade
[0os] Phase Blade
[3os] Flail
[5os] Flail
[4os] Superior Colossus Voulge 15% ed
[4os] Colossus Voulge
[4os] Giant Thresher
[0os] Monarch
[0os] Superior Scarab Husk 513def/8% ed
[3os] Ethereal Dusk Shroud 640def
[5os] Cryptic Axe
[0os] Akaran Rondache 37 all res
[0os] Sacred Rondache 31 all res
[0os] Superior Heraldic Shield 6% ed/ 38 all res
[3os] Superior Light Plate 115def/7% ed/13% imd
[0os] Ethereal Superior Ornate Plate 633def/12% imd
[0os] Superior Ornate Plate 518def/15% ed/13% imd
[0os] Superior Breast Plate 76def/11% ed/15% imd
[0os] Superior Archon Plate 556def/6% ed/11% imd
[0os] Superior Dusk Shroud 524def/12% ed

Unique
Stormshield
Eschuta’s Temper 1/18/12/23
Arm of King Leoric
Lidless Wall
Blade Of Ali Baba
Waterwalk
Lycander’s Flank 196/7
Marrowwalk 1/18
Bul-Kathos 4%
Frostburn
Soul Drainer 7/4
Venom Grip
Swordguard 176/18
Steelclash
Undead Crown
Duriel’s Shell
Arreat’s Face
Homunculus
Shaftstop
Valkyrie Wing
Tomb Reaver
Goldwrap
Wizardspike

Set
Guillaume’s Face
Tal Rasha’s Horadric Crest
Natalya’s Shadow 203/3
M’avina’s Icy Clutch
Griswold’s Heart
Trang-Oul’s Wing 45
Immortal King’s Forge
Immortal King’s Will
Laying of Hands
Magnus’ Skin
Aldur’s Rhythm 3sox
Natalya’s Totem

Rare
Coronet 1 soso skill/ 20fcr/ 22 life/8 fire rez
Gauntlets 20ias/55%ed/11str/3dex/13crez/5frez
Heavy Gloves 1 pasive skill/ 20 ias/27% ed/ 15 str
Heavy Gloves 20 ias/31% ed/ 10 str/ 9 stamina/ 8lres/ poison reduced by 25%

1 Javelin Sk GC
1 Elemental Sk/4MD GC
3frw/50 pdmg SC

Hi, I’m a cold sorceress with no luck. Above is the list of items I want to sell. There is nothing great that is extremely valuable but I hope you need something. I really need help. I have no gear at all. I need Shako, runes, arach, hoto, cta.

Maybe you interesting in some stuff in my trade list (Not actual, for delete) for elem dru skiller?

Hello, sure. I’m interested in two products from your list. Add me to your friends list. Athelstan # 21172

1 Jav skill Gc for 1 LEM+ 2 FAL ok?

Add me FFSAMA #1533 .