*Urgent Classic Matter*

you are talking about nothing… go play your offline games then

You didn’t notice the problems because you didn’t play pre-expansion for years.
Just because you’re happy and had no problem it doesn’t mean everyone else felt that way. Very ignorant sight of things.

Anybody have a link to a Classic discord. I saw somebody post yesterday there was a decent following where people post there chaos games and they are always full. I want in on that action. I need to play with others this solo on online classic is killing my vibe.

Here you go mate

discord.gg/4gSs6m5z

Massive patch and what? No bigger stash and shared stash for Diablo Classic. It’s a matter of copy and pasting game code ( it’s already there ) plus some changes if needed.

Blizz explains yourself!!!

sad christmas for pre expansion

I wanted to ask if classic online games are still invisible. I cannot find any.

yes there are still many games filtered by the system even though they are up. Also many players already quit because of this.

Alright. I was looking forward to some important bugfixes. So I have to ask my husband to join me again.

1 Like

Now I’m jealous! My wife doesn’t like games :frowning:

P.S. Blizz how about you? Do someone work there still or not?

1 Like

Nah… 1 day of silence… not good.

Ppl you cannot sleep with this topic!!

Please hold your breath while you wait. With any bit of luck you’ll stop spamming.

It’s hard to breathe while they didn’t answer even once and besides this, they release a big patch without our need regarding visible servers and a bigger stash.

Best,

Let me break it to you since no one else does: This General Discussion forum is not the place to ask for this.

You are welcome.

Yes, it’s about the discussion which I don’t see because anyone from Blizz is not interested in it.

If you don’t like it don’t read it.

No thanks…

so what is the place?

any news on that issue?

we dont want new content, all we need is having new d2r bugs fixed

nothing, they are polishing LoD players and don’t even look at Classic players…

Do all patch2.4 changes apply to pre-expansion too? If not i consider quiting

1 Like

Please give us some news on that issue, Blizz Devs!