*Urgent Classic Matter*

Daily bump up to be seen at last

We absolutely need a solution to this for classic (pre-lod) D2R. Not being able to see games and easily group up without resorting to forums/discords is killing our already small community.

1 Like

to the top… again.

blizzard are you asleep?

cant see games pls fix

We all can’t see it. Still waiting for a response from Blizz but for now, they deleted my post. It’s hurt them too much?

blizzard you still sleep? no response from anyone on the team?

Hmm, I wonder if it’s just some simple logical issue with their code. Seems like they must be limiting the number of displayed games to a set a size for the window, before applying the predicate that the game must be “classic”. Whereas it should be the other way around… Resulting in the window often displaying no games as the number of expansion games likely dwarfs the number of classic.

Which is strange really… in some languages you’d have to go out of the way to do this… SELECT TOP(20) Games FROM GameList WHERE GameMode = ‘Classic’; would produce the desired result as the where clause applies before the select (to do the opposite would require more work)… Of course I have no idea how they store this information on their servers I just assumed a database would be the natural approach…

Love seeing all of the old classic d2 players here… BLIZZ give us bigger stash/shared stash

1 Like

to the top again… my fingers hurt from bumping this so much

Daily bump.

10 char.

SIC be sure that they will find you and ban for 12h as they do with me when I wrote my frustration about them. Of course, deleting posts as well.

Going higher with classic.

p.s. Ah… I know… they are casuals that’s why they prefer LoD…easy way…

Best for you classic dudes!

day 12 with no response

i see a mod hopped in here to BAN a user, and delete his post but no response to the classic players that can not see a single game in the game list?

what a shit dev team

i see a mod hopped in here to BAN a user, and delete his post but no response to the classic players that can not see a single game in the game list?

what a shit dev team, just sell the game to NJAGUAR and let him upkeep the servers im sure he will do better :star_struck:

1 Like

agree, nice to see lots of classic players here!

1 Like

day 13… still crickets

3000+ views and 100+ comments

I’m really not looking forward to being forced to join the classic community’s discord just to see games.

1 Like

If you people at blizzard could stop chasing tail for a moment and fix this game that would be great.

1 Like

It really is unbelievable that they cant even acknowledge that they are aware of a classic isssue. I think thats all any us want with the hope they will fix eventually. It really isnt that hard blizzard…

1 Like