When will this horror end?

This game is impossible to play. Constant problems with entering in the game from the date of release. Dear developers, this is not D2 “Resurrection”, but D2 “Curse”. The worst game that Blizzard has produced since the day of its foundation.
Keep 40 euros for yourself. This is the last money from me. Shame and shame on you!

131 Likes

Game is great, auth servers are trash…

23 Likes

Trash server aside now I have constant crash issue , it’s randomly crash without reason the game just shut down with and without error code never happen before yesterday.

I think they broke this game even more.

12 Likes

After the crash with or without an error, try checking what your Event Viewer says. I figured out my issue when this happened to me.

Sadly I have to wait for Blizzard to fix the issue before I can play a paid game.

2 Likes

All that’s left of proud Blizzard, are ghosts and ashes!

21 Likes

There got ur Money and it will never End.

This company reeks with evil and corruption, we shall purge this forum of the shadow!

6 Likes

At this point they should just update the “Buy” button to “Donate”.
And the error message to "You can’t connect … go do something else, we can’t fix it … or enjoy single player.

16 Likes

This is an underrated tip imo. Event Viewer has helped me solve many problems before but sadly is the last thing that comes to mind when I’m doing troubleshooting :stuck_out_tongue:

game is unplayable, i quit now. blizz go fk yourself, last time i played your bshit games and payed for your inability…

9 Likes

Hard to believe but almost impossible to play. It’s like I’m trying to play a second-rate Korean game. Bad servers. Constant crash and lag. and yes this is not ressurected. this is REAL curse !!

3 Likes

I don’t think games get created on auth servers. Last days we had game creation / join issues.

1 Like

Im losing the fun to play because of these server issues.

And they will make queues, maybe add some servers?

5 Likes

Shame on you blizzard, each new release you’ve got the same issue.
You just need to spend more money to buy more servers.

3 Likes

why noone adressed the fact that first info was just posted 6 day after the madness started ( few h/day of downtimes)
for me blizz just shut the f… up
At tihs point i dont care about ur BS info
Too little too late
I wont belive a word u say and I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!

3 Likes

I want my money back too… The day when i buyed the game, for the most of my free time i wasnt able to connect the game!! I payed 40 euros exactly for nothing!

5 Likes

Damn it at last! It doesn’t work all week and there are problems!

2 Likes

On en a plein le cul de votre incompétence , le jeux allais bcp mieux en 2000 que en 2021 , engagé des gens compétant pour changer au lieu d agression sexuelle sur votre personnelle

3 Likes

Its their infrastructure that is shit. Probably severely over provisioned with no plans on dedicating proper resources to this project.

1 Like

love this game since I was a child. Now i am 33, have 2 children and few hours to play, even more HC!!! But I always find the same server issues. Take care of the hand that feeds you Blizzard.

9 Likes