With sunder game is LOL

idk, is 75% more dmg much?

Not in terms of efficiency when one cast oneshots a 75% stronger cast still only oneshots. And even a 2nd orb is better than blizzard which has only a small radius and also doesn’t hit consistently like i said before but you didn’t read any of it.

It’s funny how you don’t realize that a no gear at all sorc only 105%fcr and +6 skills is nearly as fast as your endgame sorc in terms of dps. Adding Blizzard for boss dps into the build would even outperform your build.
— RECAP —

Rares and Uniques have far less HP than Diablo

just that you dont oneshot every rare with your 500dmg orb

idk why you want to tell me i should add more dmg to my boss dps when i 2shot the only boss i farm with my sorc

then why are you telling me i cannot do 1min cs runs with no gear blizzard?

i dont need more dps. i am rather unkillable. if i would like more dps i would be playing blizzard and not fo

You oneshot most. And those rare packs that need a 2nd orb don’t really hurt your clearspeed does it? What hurts more is when you place a blizzard and the monster doesn’t get hit by it and you have to wait for a 2nd blizzard to kill the monster/ place it somewhere else because the radius is way smaller than FO.

You can do driveby diaruns with 26 Orb+Blizz Sorc aswell. Only idiots would use only fo after that conversation.

You can still put 20 points into telekinesis without losing damage in fo.
And with your gear you should be unkillable already. How do you even die with CTA and a 2k life 4k es.

You can play both while fo is on cd you cast blizzard and while blizzard is on cd you can cast ~3fo’s inbetween. That’s the new changed interaction. You don’t lose a single fo cast

Yes, this season is completely f-ed. Let’s just hope they don’t let this run for months. (they most likely will to keep face tho. you know Blizzard, just pretend everything is fine)

Also, if next season doesn’t have SSF ladder I most likely gonna uninstall for good.

And close down that scumhole d2jsp, I thought RMT was against your ToS since you won’t allow other people to profit from your IP? That’s RMT right into your face there, on top of discussion of the newest exploits. Honestly, if I hear ‘‘d2jsp’’ I think of a greasy, sexless guy in his late 30s, sitting there with his yellow-stained boxers.

mabey the game would be more fun for you if you dont play the most broken class atm? sorc make you able to skip everything and do good dmg by skill alone. try a true class that need gear to shine or a teleport you deserve (enigma). sorc make the game and the farming way to easy

Kandrax, grab your controller. This is not about getting rich in the first place, or rule the world. You have to think.

LOL, this game is LOL anyway, with or without sunders.

These Sunder charms killed class diversity everyone is now sorcerer! and not only that these charms for magic and physical type damage dealers it is the most useless.

Thanks for ruining the dropchances with such conversations like this I don’t find anything good useful or runes made over 300 runs

Thanks for comments like this i don’t win in the lottery and crack the jackpot.

Yes, this game is LOOT-EMPTY. they set it like this because there is no end-game so they hope players wil farm 20+ years.

BUT:

you see, THERE ARE players that WILL farm 20 years because they consider OK the loot to be like this, they consider: Finding BER + JAH SHALL BE == Wining at lottery.

so, good luck there! I stopped playing few months ago this empty game.

Quoting completely out of context a new low even for the ugliest troll on this forum.
But yeah finding a Jah and a Ber EVERY ladder here. Must be extemely lucky or the loot is fine for 20 years now

3 Likes

DONT FEED THE TROLL, i will repeat
D O N T F E E D T H E T R O L L

2 Likes

But it’s fun to play with the troll. After all he is the only one who stopped playing months ago (his words) and still managed to get in terror zones :grin:

1 Like

It is and when she bites, it’s so funny, she gets her knickers in a twist and starts hurling abuse LMAO. Its trolls like her and idiots posting dumb questions that still make me browse this forum. I have a Dc channel that’s a lot more informative and don’t have any idiots or trolls. so, if the troll is not removed, and idiots still post stupid stuff to make me LOL, then I’ll be here for a bit longer

1 Like

He moved to Us forums where he goes as Ionz22 and continues with same rhetoric. :))

1 Like

Oh, how sad, we won’t have his idiotic input on here now, such a shame

2 Likes

Yup, same guy, hates the dinosaurs there too, calls them purists. Gets pummeled with ladder system, hates the drop system. Hates people being better as him. Life will be boring on these forums.

1 Like