✞ Conclusion and 2 ask about a bot game

dear Blizzard Team,

I’ve been playing diablo3 since release, over 8 years, every season and over 15k playing time.

I am a Diablo fan

Diablo3 is a good game, but with more time in season 20 due to corana, I have become aware of bots and tools affecting such things that ranking and competive playing for honest players here no longer makes sense.

I have many friends already in Season 3/4/5 because of the bots that have left the game.

I and a few others have always been hopeful that this problem will eventually be taken into our own hands and resolved.

Vain.

We have reached a point where bots are on their own accounts, just the tip of the iceberg and handpick banns that does not solve the problem.

It is now common in several groups that someone runs a bounty bot on a second account so that the group can pick up between the grifts materials from the bounty bot.

Result:
1.) Players not risk a bann on the main season account

2.) Players don’t waste time on Bounty and make progress during his progress

3.) Those players improve their gear faster without wasting time so that the already fast progress is even faster.

4.) Those players have so many materials that can be built for all class characters and high rank is played in Solo. They have a lot of para because no time is wasted on Bounty.
In hardcore you can also play more aggressively, because at RIP, character with materials can be immediately put back.

5.) Some players leave groups instant if a place in a well-known bounty bot grift group is free.

It was already awkward and strange with the emergence of Turbo hud back then that support barbarians had to leave the team if they did not use a third party tool Turbo Hud.

Why do players have to leave a team if they follow the general rules of the game?

Now players leave groups to get in cheater groups materials from Bounty bots, represents a new climax and here for me personally now is the end

I have 2 ask for the team:

1.) After 8 years of “special” gaming experience, can we still expect to change or has you already given up here?

2.) Do we have to assume that the problem that could not be solved for years in Diablo3 will naturally fly around our ears in Diablo4?

Greetings Nevalisti
rQOkie

6 Likes

It’s not in their EULA first of all but more importantly how could you police and prove it.

They could add a clause to the EULA stating if you played or joined a botter in any game even for a second insta permanent ban (doesnt matter if you did or didnt know the game you joined has a botter).