500 Killstreak bug

I just want to know, I am playing a death nova LoD necro since the build showed on leaderboards. It is a really fun gameplay and its finaly viable. So i have been doing multiplea 120+ grifts and finaly managed to manage my killstreak properly. So everything went well plenty of time left 10 kills for the 500 streak and 2-3% to guardian. So i stacked up a group with around 13-15% something just to be sure. Smashed everything during poison cycle and i can see my angels spawning the same second the guardian spawns, im ready with stuns and everything bud then out of nowhere the next second when the guardian becomes targetable my angels Instantly dies. All of them completley random out of nowhere. This happend 7 times in a row. WHY?? What am i doing wrong??? :frowning:

Whilst the angels can deal a lot of damage, they’re incredibly weak to incoming damage, e.g. if they spawned in fire pools, poison pools and so on. So, it could have been because of which mobs types you killed to spawn the guardian / angels.

1 Like

I know for sure that on 2 attempts nothing visible could possibly kill them cause there was nothing. I know this but every1 else made it so many times so im finding it hard to believe that this would happen 7 times in a row