800 cap only for SSF

Run the 800 cap for SSF only in next season. Let us be rewarded for grinding d3 like we were all thoose years. I went from grinding 100s of hours to feeling im done in a weekend with season.

Even if a cap is implemented only for SSF, 800 is still foolishly low. I remember from the discussions in the us forum that some of the strongest advocates for the low cap were players that only wanted to play diablo for a week or two, get a spot on the leaderboard and then get over with it. So they were willing to spend a lot of keys fishing for the dream map, but they weren’t willing to farm a decent amount of paragon point.

Raising the cap would be nice. It would not give endless reward like it used to be but atleast better than 800. This cap is killing the joy i felt for d3 all thoose years. I felt the same in d4. Once i hit lev 100 all rewards stop and i move on to another class.

1 Like

With that cap game practically ENDs at p800.

I’m a Solo player and I abs don’t care about leaderboards, bots or whatever. Without any rewards for playing beyond p800 means the end … so a season for 1 week max.

With the amount of legendary items in the game trying to get few specific pieces with good stats or even primal versions is … not interesting to say at least.

Also the amount of mouse clicking is staggering, a nice update would the option to have pets picking literally everything and dismantle all non-legendary items to material (an option in settings as while leveling items are needed). I believe it was implemented in one of the last seasons.

Perhaps remove paragon cap and leaderboards at all from the solo game option? Though time to time a friend want to join which is probably not possible in Solo mode, not sure, did not try it as it would prevent item sharing.

But I guess all above is pointless as D3 is in the eyes of Blizz a dead game with no support … so just wenting frustration here :smile:

2 Likes

I simply agree with everything you just posted. I used to spend upwards of 12 hours a day grinding d3 and the reward was endless trew paragon. Now the game ends with the cap. I think a good option is to run the cap on SSF and remove it for the other.