A couple issues

I have a suggestion that I have seen many people say,

1st. console players need a craft all option on gems like the do on pc

2nd. while using the GoD DH set with focus and restraint and wraps of clarity I have also noticed that PC players have both defenses and strengths automatically activated where as myself and 100s or 1000s of others on console have to manually use our primary skill to get the benefit, yes I get that the momentum from the set would require manual but why do we console players have to do it all manually when PC players get 2/3 of it just by strafing around, its not fair on us, it makes it harder, not to mention that it also seems like there is an input issue with consoles as to being limited to how many buttons can be used at once thereby restricting the use of skills when timing is required, also before anyone tells me to stopmoaning, I have got used to it and I can still cope but the fact remains PC players have it easier than console which is unfair

No they do not. They’re manually activating a resource generator, just like you have you. By binding Strafe to the right mouse button, and Hungering Arrow to the left mouse button, they keep the RMB held down to Strafe around and every five seconds (or less) they tap the LMB to add / maintain Momentum stacks. There is no automatic generation of Momentum on PC.

according to the youtuber wudijo it does generate wraps and f/r automatically on pc, not that I can test it, although I do have D3 on PC I don;t use it on pc I play on console and it would take a while for me to gain what I would need to test it on pc not to mention I dont like the pc controls for the game

The automation on PC is that when binding to mouse button the channeling does not STOP.
When this was CR a few weeks back I watched RAX video and he showed that with default set the chenneling stopped if pressing button.

Changing it to mouse the channeling doesn’t halt, but on console the channeling always stop I tried different buttons but it would always stop and when it stopped you loose the extra DR.

Also you have then to stand still and build up stacks and once you start channeling the stacks will drop again.

So that DH CR was WAY more difficult then RAX showed on PC. Since between elite packs need to stop in safe place and shoot into the wall a few times to get the stacks up.

There is no constant of keeping stacks up and if you try to stop and shoot at mobs they insta killed you.