A newbie question

Hello everyone
Can anyone tell me what a “season 29” is and if it something I should worry about? I haven’t played D3 until this week (only D2 many many years ago).
I have just finished Campaign on expert with Barbarian though. Not so hard after all :sunglasses: And good to be back.

You will have to make a new hero and choose season and then you will normally play in Adventure mode.
A season will have a season journey with several chapters and certain rewards, like doing the first 8 chapters will give you an extra stash tab for your whole account. In season mode you start from scratch with a level 1 hero. When season ends everything will be transferred to your “normal” hero pool.
Read the patch notes for the season and visit a place like maxroll.gg
That site has a d3 section with lots of subsections and menus with lots of info and guides. Also guides on the season start and season journey.

1 Like

So I can’t keep my Barbarian as I read it - english is not my normal language. I will look at these sections you mention. Thank you

1 Like

You can keep your barbarian. There is a rebirth option in the character making screen. So you old hero can be transferred to season, but as level 1. You will just keep the name and the statistics recorded about the hero’s history and the items on the hero will be sent to your non season hero page by “mail” (a small icon in the lower left corner).
In your situation I wouldn’t recommend it as you have lots of free hero slots still. If your hero slots were full you would have to delete a hero to be able to make a new season hero.

If you opt to play season, you can switch between season and non season at any time, and all your characters will still be there in both modes.

it’s a double whammy

:exploding_head:

1 Like

I can see that he chose to rebirth his barbarian.