All set bonus Bugs

I have all the 6 set and ita not giving me the set 6 pieces bonus. also the a skill of firebats itz with no visual flames on it for 2 days. can you sort ot out? its making me using a ring of grandeur on a build thats no need. I play on Nintendo i think its only a bug problem

In 99% of “no 6 set bonus” bug reports, we found that one of the set piece was from other set.

The other 1%, we can’t view their profile because they are console players.

So, double check your gears.

2 Likes

Yea pretty much what Maskraider said. I usually only see that happen to players who didn’t notice the set bonus was due to a mistaken set piece. We’ve all done it at some point I think, my first time was with Firebird’s set, thinking Chantodo’s weapons went with the set. Silly me.

not with me xD I add all 6 piece legendary and when I took thw gloves to make a test I put the ring on the cube and It wasnt working. I restart many times before making the post. Im shure it was a bug. cuz when I put back the gloves wasnt giving me the set bonus aswell. It was a bug

You won’t believe how many reporters said similiar thing. Their profiles proved them wrong.

You really need to read this article:

Your “report” misses a lot of information.
Which set? Which glove? Which ring?
As we can’t view your profile, you need to provide detailed information.

The game contains (many) bugs but not this one. Because it is too obvious to be spotted. Can’t wait for you to report after so many years.

If you can’t find the error yourself, post screenshots/photos of your gears. Paste the links between two “~~~~” lines, like this:

~~~~
https://imgur.com/Helm
https://imgur.com/Gloves
~~~~

it worked 15 mnts after I report and didnt change nothing next time something like this happens ill send a photo tks for information

I check the set items 25 times. The SET of WASTES is the problem for me. How is this not a full set exactly?

https://imgur.com/6XBM6Xs

I checked every item and it says - Something of the Wastes. Check every piece, the name of the piece is exactly the same as the names of the items from the whole set. Does every item has to be Ancient or what? As u can see I have the full bonus (how would this be possible, if one piece was missing?) After I remove any of the 6 items the bonus disappears.

1. You really shouldn’t necro threads from almost a year ago.
  2. You’re playing on PC, and this thread’s in the console forum.
  3. The screenshot shows you have the full 6-piece bonus of the Wastes set in effect, and I’ve checked your Barb’s armoury profile - Bokluci - and that’s also showing all six pieces of Wastes equipped. However…

The armoury site is incapable of showing what you have in the 4th Cube slot, so I’m just going to have to go by what I can see. You have Focus + Restraint rings equipped. That means the Jewellery and Wildcard slots of the Cube should be Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac (for cooldown reduction based on spending fury whilst Whirlwinding) and Band of Might (for 80% mitigation after Ground Stomp).

Your Cube’s Jewellery slot has a Skull Grasp in it, which means you’re missing at least one of the ORotZ or BoM, so you’re either going to struggle to maintain 100% up-time on Wrath of the Berserker, are missing a source of a large amount of damage mitigation, or both. Skull Grasp is useless for WW/Rend these days, as almost all your damage comes from Rend, not from WW.

That brings us to your Cube’s Weapon slot, in which you’ve got The Furnace. This slot should contain Ambo’s Pride whose legendary power is…

Attacking with Whirlwind also applies Rend, and the total damage of Rend is dealt over 1 second.

Your Barb also has the Immortal King belt equipped, which means he doesn’t have Lamentation whose legendary power is…

Rend can now stack up to 2 times on an enemy, and the damage of Rend is increased by 100-150%.

So, to summarise…

1. Wrong Weapon power in the Cube.
  2. Wrong Jewellery power in the Cube.
  3. Wrong Wildcard power in the Cube (possibly).
  4. Wrong belt equipped.

Your Barb is missing the build’s two biggest damage multipliers for Rend (Ambo’s and Lamentation), lacks cooldown for Wrath of the Berserker (no Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac), and isn’t using the Barb’s strongest damage mitigation item (Band of Might).

Could I suggest you have a read of this thread…

Thank you for the link, it is very helpful. And for the quick response. Changed the belt - still not working. Cube powers here:

https://imgur.com/a/KO6BJOu

What do you mean by wild card in the Cube?

P.S. My character is not a season one.

What isn’t working?

Seasonal heroes have a 4th Cube slot available which can have a weapon, armour or jewellery power in it, i.e. it’s a wildcard.

In which case, your Barbarian’s build is even further wrong than I thought it was. For non-seasonal WW/Rend, you can’t use Focus + Restraint. You need to equip Band of Might (for the damage mitigation) and Convention of Elements (for the damage bonus) with Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac in the Cube (for the cooldown reduction by spending Fury).

Again, you still do not have Ambo’s Pride in the Cube’s weapon slot, and you do not have Lamentation equipped. This is a massive amount of damage you’re missing from the build.

Ambo’s causes your Whirlwinds to automatically apply Rends, and those Rends do their damage over 1 second, instead of over 15 seconds. That’s a 15 times damage multiplier.

Lamentation allows your Rends to stack twice, and do 150% more damage, so that’s two lots of 2.5 times damage, i.e. a 5 times damage multiplier.

The bonuses from those two items are multiplicative, i.e. 5 * 15 = a 75 times damage multiplier to your Rends.

1. Without Ambo’s and Lamentation, you’re doing 1/75th of your potential damage.
  2. Without Band of Might you’re missing out on 80% damage mitigation.
  3. Without Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac you’re missing out on cooldown for Wrath of the Berserker.
  4. Without Convention of Elements you’re missing out for a big damage boost on the physical cycle, which buffs your Rend / Bloodbath.

My question was, why when I put together ANY set, I don’t get the 1 piece bonus and I have to keep ALL the piece of the set ALL the time, or I don’t get the last set bonus?

The class set armours give bonuses for wearing 2 pieces, 4 pieces or 6 pieces of the set. If you wear / cube the Ring of Royal Grandeur, you can get the 4 piece bonus for wearing 3 pieces, and the 6 piece bonus for wearing 5 pieces. You cannot get the 2 piece bonus for wearing 1 piece.

1 Like

Thank you. I read somewhere, that once you put the whole set together you can automatically use 5 piece instead of 6 and get the full set bonus. I guess it was bogus info. Thank you for being so helpful. I found the Zodiac ring and started using it. I come here and I see you wrote about it. Found a belt that increases dmg of rand 140% and stacks it two times, so I guess that is 10140% x 2 of damage if I use it twice in a row :slight_smile: . I clear GRs over lvl 80 now with 8-9 minutes to spare :slight_smile: I hope I find the other stuff.

“increased by n%” means “multiply by (1+n%)”.
So, +140% = x(1+140%) = x2.4
Stack two times = x(1+2x140%) = x(1+280%) = x3. 8

2 Likes

Omg, you are a fountain of knowledge :))). Convention is insane… I should’ve tried it the first time before tossing it away :))) Thank you very much, you helped me a lot.