Altar of Rites Non-Season

I personally think they should add The Altar of Rites in the Non-season side of Diablo 3 seeming its such a big patch with such in depth sacrifices and powers gained. They should have a certain lvl limit on it (Cant access the Altar of Rites until reaching 800 Paragon Level) something like that… so it still lets a lot of players play and earn it, but given an option to disable it if wanted.

7 Likes

The Altar Shall Stay
My opinion too. The altar is not one of the usual season themes.

4 Likes

If the Altar stays, do you think that we will have to do it all over again, or that the completion of the Altar will transfer into NS at the end of S28?

1 Like

Everything and anything is possible. One never knows what the devs or the people in charge decide.
I’ve never advocated that season themes should stay. My biggest griefs have always been the nerfs of well performing builds from one patch to another. My impression is that the altar is much more than a simple season theme and therefore shouldn’t just go away.

5 Likes

On the same page here too. Altar is one of the best, if not the best, addition to the game so far. With Diablo 4 coming out soon, I don’t see any reason why we shouldn’t have it in an old game. Sure, it makes you many times stronger, but who cares at this point?

7 Likes

It would be normal for the Altar to remain in NS.

1 Like

We shalt have thine Altar of Rites, by solemn decree

3 Likes

It really should be in non-season, and it should start fresh with everything locked in every new seasons.

It’s going to completely suck to lose the pet pickup QOL stuff.

3 Likes

Let us have the altar, its already a 12 year old game. Make it easier for casual players.

2 Likes

I think the Altar should stay but it should be nerfed a little. The QOL stuff can stay but the power buffs need to be either replaced or tuned down, Also the Potions should be replaced with the effects of 3 of the regular potions. That would keep it beneficial but not OP.
The reason I say this is because Blizzard have now confirmed that going forward they will be simply going back through previous Seasons, no new ones. Now thats fine with pretty much everyone, however if the Altar stays and it is available in each season going forward then the power levels in those seasons will be stupid high. Can you imagine having Ethereals alongside the full power of the Altar? Or the kind of shenanigans people will get up to when the Soul Shards return? Dont get me wrong I think it could be quite funny to watch someone blast a GR150 with a Blackthorns build but overall I dont think thats a good idea.

1 Like