Altar of Rites should not have a Challenge Rift Cache as a requirement

Altar of Rites should not have a Challenge Rift Cache as a requirement.

If you think the cache is a problem, wait until you get to the Staff of Herding…

4 Likes

my game disconecting constantly what should i do ?

Hi,

I would agree… not everyone plays all the classes; I only play Barb and a little bit of Crusader. The current Challenge Rift is with a Witch Doctor… a class I have no interest in learning how to play… or even playing.

What am I expected to do ? Wait till the CR is with a Barb or a Crusader.

As for the Staff of Herding, one can hope that, with the increased chance of looting the Gibbering Gemstone, the Staff is going to be a minor inconvenience at best. And I can farm for it (and other required parts) with my Barb.

1 Like

So, let’s start off with the EU challenge rift. We have a Spirit Barrage Witch Doctor. You do not need to know a single thing about this build. Okay, all you need to do is press Spirit Barrage once every, like, 30 seconds. Anybody who can click a mouse can complete this challenge rift.

Filthy’s not wrong. Literally zone in, press Spirit Barrage and walk through the map, clicking Spirit Barrage to keep it active. There’s no need to click any other ability, no need to know what the other abilities are, you can miss out elite packs, and the boss dies in a couple of seconds. The target time’s well over five minutes and I did it in about three minutes or so. Seriously, give it a try, it’s literally the easiest EU challenge rift I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

Thank you. Completed it in 4:45 just now.

1 Like

Yeah, exactly my experience. Got GG on 5th run. What I was struggling instead, was to get an ancient Puzzle Ring. Kadala gave me a few Puzzle Rings, upgrading rares in the cube also, some dropped in normal play. 30 Puzzle Rings in total, all “normal” legendaries. I did like 40 or more reforges, to no avail. So unlucky. I ended up using recipe #11. Oh well.

4 Likes

I got the gemstone in the first bridge of korsik run in T13. The first puzzle ring that dropped was ancient. And after getting the gr70 primal I shortly after got another primal drop (both for ashes) maybe all my luck is used up by now! :grin:
Still got a long way to go, only unlocked 11 or 12 nodes yet.

About the challenge rift, I first used the wrong skill and couldn’t understand why nothing died! After that it was easy. I usually check cpt honorseeker’s guides. Love his accent.

I’m running short of primals for ashes, but got quite lucky with the Staff:

Plan: in game
Black mushroom: in game
Leoric Shinebone: 10 runs
GG: 1 run
Liquid rainbow: 12 runs (on the second bounty “Clear the Mysterious Cave” in Adventure mode)

Can’t wait for tomorrow for the next CR! :laughing:

1 Like

Got the shinbone after several runs, but only looked for it because of runinng a good deal of act 1 bounties for a RoRG for Altar.

(PS. Saw your friend request - after not having played for about a month. I’m not anti social or SSF but mostly playing solo. Maybe later :+1:)

1 Like

LOL you’re not wrong.

I heard that the liquid rainbow drop rate was buffed to 20% though, so it shouldn’t be the 2-3 day slog that some of us went through in the past.

No, they increased the drop rate of the Gibbering Gemstone (from Chilltara) to 20%.

1 Like