Alter should be in non season

I know its been said elsewhere, but i really cant understand why the alter is not in the non season realm? the portals and alter are now perm features? why are they not in the perm realm?

I play the seasons but part of what i enjoy is taking all the gear back and merging it all together with my non season stuff, even tho i rarely play there with it this change essentially renders non season not worth playing at all, ever, and in doing so its completely gutted my desire to spend any significant effort grinding the seasons.

i dont understand why the devs have done this, i dunno how much effort it would take and how much effort they can now afford but can we not get these essential perm game features added to the perm league of the game please?

2 Likes

The only part I agree with is that it is not desirable to spend any significant effort grinding out seasons, so i stick to non season instead

1 Like

Of course they should be in non season but blizzard has demonstrated many times over the course of D3’s life that they hate non-season players. I mean a burning, seething hatred that would make Mephisto blush. Why else would they have forced us into seasons to get stash tabs? This is just another example of it. Don’t hold your breath on them listening -_-

1 Like

Well, it isn’t in non season

1 Like

Things can be “altered” but I don’t think the Altar will come to non season. Having to farm for it every season is an issue of its own. Some will find it fun to have an extra activity in the game. To others it’ll be a chore, especially those hit by bad luck. The full Altar is not needed for just doing the season journey and have a bit of fun. On top of that unlocking the double primal effect requires you to first find and sacrifice six primal drops… all that for a three month season…

It’s not that I’m complaining. Things are what they are and most of us have had our money’s worth of fun and entertainment playing the game through the years.

3 Likes

They will not alter the altar predicament

2 Likes