Angel set-NEW BUILD

Here I am presenting Angel build that I came up with recently. I think it will be unusual and different from the rests of builds and it should provide some fun gameplay. The build is based on attack speed. Attack speed helps to build up an army of angels fast enough (before angel time expire) so that more powerful angels can be summoned in the battlefield. This is just the core idea, but the build needs further improvements, balancing, testing and so on. So, here it is:

Angel set (can be bought from blacksmith):

If you have 2 set items:

If you possess Skycutter as your weapon you have a 15% chance to summon angel when attacking. Angels expire after 30 sec. Angels cannot be killed. They do little damage. For each angel on the battlefield player gets 15% damage reduction. If player posses Ivory Tower, the block amount and damage of Fires of heaven are doubled! Every angel on the battlefield also do Fires of heaven with the same amount of damage that player has when the player blocks an attack (it happens simultaneously).

If you have 4 pieces of set items:

If you manage to summon 4 angels within 30 seconds. They are, for the first 4 angels, replaced by Auriel. Auriel gives 30% bonus armour and casts healing spells on the player. If you manage to summon 4 more angels within the next 30 seconds, they are replaced by Tyrael. Tyrael gives player bonus attack damage, casting speed buffs spells on the player. So you are playing together with both Tyrael and Auriel for now, as your A.I. companions. They deal 50% of the player’s damage. If the player wears Tyrael’s Might while Tyreal is on the battlefield, bonus damage to demons is doubled. If the player uses any healing spells while Auriel is on the battlefield, they heal 50% more! You also deal extra damage based on how many angels there are on the battlefield. For example 10% damage for each angel.

If you have 6 pieces of set:

The third four angels you collect are finally replaced by Imperias. He deals 100% damage the player has. Imperias cast various spells which have some cooldown depending on how much the spells are strong. He can teleport and kill a massive amount of trash mobs. He has buff spells that give him some speed bonuses or so. Each angel summoned after Imperias is summoned remain on the battlefield, up to maximum to 7 (low tier) angels.

After you summon fifth angel after summoning Imperias, 30 second later you get 20% bonus damage for next 5 minutes, but all angels disappear from the battlefield-and the circle starts over- you again collect angels which get replaced by stronger angels. The angels disappear as said before and now you have 40% damage. This part needs some reworking, of course, but I am sure that this build can be beautiful as heaven itself.

Extra tip: The build will work only if you have at least 2.0 attack per second.

I am inviting everybody for the further balance of this build! I am truly hoping to see this build in the game in the next year (2021).

1 Like

Oh, not bad actually. I like your idea. We don’t have anything like that in D3. Currently Skycutter is useless and nobody wear it. I did mention something about making our current items more useful and open up the variety of build rather than fixing to the same one over and over. I like to see if they come up something like that for real.

1 Like