Any non-Zodiac ring builds viable for grift pushing?

Edit: Found a build, thank you guys, mods please delete.

Hello guys.

I’m just wondering if there are any Barbarian or Crusader builds that are viable for grift pushing in season 19 that doesn’t include the obsidian ring of the zodiac? That item makes the game all about spamming all of your abilities all the time, and that’s especially hard on my fingers, and since we’re not allowed to use auto hotkeys, my only option are viable non-zodiac builds.

Thanks alot for the help guys!

Not all builds using Zodiac are difficult spammers, in a WW-build for example you’ll simply hold down WW and plow through enemies, proccing the Zodiac constantly.

You do realize for many skills you can actually just hold the buttons down instead of repeatedly clicking them?

1 Like

Well, no. For example in WW builds you need to constantly spam Battle Rage for the Life Per Fury Spent, and you can’t just hold down the button for it. For Crusaders you have to keep spamming Iron Skin and Laws of Valor, those you cannot just hold down either.

Unless something has changed since last I played anyways. If I can just hold down their keybinds to use them constantly that will work.

Why constantly? Just reapply it when it’s about to run out, instead of constantly.

And if spamming is a major issue, just use the numlock trick. It’s a bit grey area but so far no one has been punished for using it.

It has to be constantly to apply the healing. It’s barely used for the buff it provides, it’s spammed to constantly heal yourself through “Life Per Fury Spent” stat that you need.

You get constant healing from the WW itself. It also costs fury to use. You really don’t need to spam Battle Rage.

Androme, you seem to have taken the barb rune “ignorance is bliss” into real life…

I repeat what said already, use numlock trick if your fingers are cramping easily.

I don’t think that word means what you think it means.

And if you spam any skill on this build you risk “stealing” important CDR from zodiac on Wrath of the Berserker.
There are tips that could help you greatly but I don’t know if you are willing to accept them.

I don’t think I need tips from you, but thank you.
Wrath of the Berserker, and all other Barbarian abilities, have 100% uptime for any decent build played by a decent player.

Yes, keeping WotB up 100% is important, especially when pushing. It’s not worth wasting Zodiac’s cooldown reduction by spamming other skills with cooldowns unnecessarily.

Fury is max at all times, you can afford to channel WW and spam Battle Rage on every CD. And Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac doesn’t proc on using Battle Rage anyways, and even if it did, since everything has 100% uptime anyways, it wouldn’t have mattered, there is no scenario in which there would be a choice between spamming Battle Rage and choosing to keep Berserker up.

Edit: I found a Crusader build that doesn’t seem to be using the cancerous item in question, thank you guys for your input.

Oh. Looked at your profile. You must be mistaken about the difference between the Immortal King set and the Wastes set concerning keeping WotB up.

Hi how to jeep up tour fury with we barb?

What “build” are you using (or playing)? Fury can come from skills, items and passives.

Whirlwind but now i Die alto on torment 16 which gems do i need to use

I can’t see your profile so can’t see what you’re doing “wrong”.
Check out this guide from the us barb forum:

You don’t have to read the whole thread.