Back on the Barbarian leaderboard

so far i see a pick but did you use bot for the gr did you use help for legendary gem up noone know
y you have solo biba 128 in season and 129 in normal 1000 para difference
sry but season
your season char is beter then the normal one sad sad sad

So, because you’ve run out of everything else to accuse me of, you’re just going to insinuate that I must have cheated? Attacking someone’s character is what people do when they have run out of ability to attack someone else’s opinion / arguments / evidence.

I have never cheated (e.g. bot / map / macros / automation) and I never will. Heck, look back through my post history on the EU and US forums and you’ll see me being extremely vociferous asking for cheaters to be punished.

The GR128 was in Season 19 with paragon 2448.
The GR122 was in Season 20 with paragon 1771.
The GR129 was non-seasonal with paragon 4090.

Whilst this admirably demonstrates that the Season 19 theme was extremely strong I’m struggling to see how the S19 theme is relevant to my Season 20 Barbarian, which is the one I was comparing to your non-seasonal Barb.

You keep asking me for evidence and to back up my claims and I’ve done so every time. How about you reciprocate and provide a screenshot of your non-seasonal WW/Rend Barb’s highest clearance?

As you keep telling me I’m bad, your clearance must be at least GR123, right?

give the other stat on your gear
augments gem lvls
picks are …
you can pay for gem boost make pich and gg
give the rest of the info
and how do youo know im playng rend biba when i have 4 more biba bilds???

Ah, excellent. More baseless accusations of cheating.

Still awaiting your screenshots…

i dont have paragon like you
in season 800 in normal 1960
when i make like you then

Yes, you do.

Your non-seasonal WW/Rend Barb - Machinehad - has 1961 paragon, which is 190 more than my S20 WW/Rend Barb had when I cleared a GR122.

Your non-seasonal WW/Rend Barb has a Rank 104 legendary gem equipped. That’s the highest level legendary gem I could find on any of your heroes. That Barb has 500+ STR Caldesann’s Despair on almost all slots. That’s compared to most of your other heroes which are missing items, gems and their gear isn’t augmented. That’s why I assumed that was the hero you’d pushed highest on, because it has the most augments / highest gems.

Of course, as your highest legendary gem is a Rank 104, that’s indicative that you didn’t get much past GR100-103, but please post a screenshot actually backing up whatever level you’re going to claim…

Your seasonal hero - Ragehog - is paragon 818.
My seasonal hero - TwentyOne - is paragon 838.

Season 21 Summary…

Season 21 Records…

Feel free to link your corresponding screenshots…

Why is this dude going on about it like you are talking about a 5 minute 150 clear or something and not an entirely doable level of 120’s?

not the same paragon like your char on the picks
you know legendary gems are not cb?
and for the mising part the items are in the bags

1771 - The paragon my S20 Barb had whilst running the GR122.
1772 - The paragon my S20 Barb had after handing in the GR122
1961 - The paragon your non-seasonal Barb currently has.

So, yes, they’re not the same paragon as your Barb has more.

Yes, which is why I looked at all your heroes.
The highest any of them has is a Rank 104.

Are you now going to claim that your highest rank gems are in your Stash?

Anyway, as you’ve consistently failed to provide any evidence what-so-ever of your own clearances, at any paragon level, on any hero, it’s time for you to do this.

its time for what now?
i cant give you eny cuz me barb its not lvl like you
1st you give barb whit 4k para in non season
afer you give season 20 imba barb whit 2 ring and 100% dmg boost all the time
and now you make Impale dh
when i make same paragon like you in the normal ill make a proove for no life like you

Again, your non-seasonal Barb has 189 more paragon than my S20 Barb did when I cleared a GR122. You have a paragon advantage over what my seasonal Barb had.

Nope, as already stated, I did not make use of the Season 20 theme, i.e. my Season 20 Barb had a completely standard build with Lamentation, Mantle of Channelling and Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac in the Cube.

Specifically…
I did not equip Ambo’s Pride, Doombringer, Focus and Restraint
I did not Cube the three rings ORotZ, CoE and BoM

I see you’ve been playing your seasonal Barb this morning because its legendary gems have ranked up, and your paragon level has increased to 830, i.e. just 8 paragon less than my seasonal hero.

Bare in mind I have an Impale DH non-seasonal too. The highest GR I’ve ever managed on her is a GR122. This means I can clear 7 GRs higher on my WW/Rend Barb than I can on my Impale DH.

So, as I cleared a GR106 on my seasonal Impale DH, that means a similarly paragon’d seasonal WW/Rend Barb (like yours) should be able to do a GR113, right?

So, why are your gems only Rank 70?

Look at the S21 summary screenshot again.
Just over 43 hours played this season.
Go on, post yours.

You’re long on accusations, but short on evidence.

His offensive language, rude, personal attacks and accusations are why he should be flagged.

I know you find the discussion amusing, which it is, but it could set a precedence for a tone that is against the code of conduct.

how do we know you speak the truth
i believe in unicorns to
so far what i see in the seasons is that ppl use exploits or bilds that work only there and have no weight in non season
y you make gr122 in s 20 can you prove that you dident use the bild ? no
y you make gr 128 in s 19 i believe it cuz s19 have the best buff
y you make gr 106 in s 21 whit impale bild its ok bild 1shot at 1st hit noting more noting lesss
i make gr 103 and y in season is easy but this is season bild season gr season + BONUS DMG BUFF and if you know how to use it you can make nore
i dont have time to make acc in the stuped imgur like you cant prove you dident use the season 20 bild (or if you can prove it)

I don’t have an account there either. Just go to… Imgur: The magic of the Internet …and click on Choose Photo/Video, browse to the screenshot on your PC, select it, click Open, it’ll upload and then right-click on the image and choose Copy Image Address. You can then post it into the forum.

Can I prove it? Yes.

Here’s another of my screenshots from just after the completion of the Season 20 GR122 clearance, this time with my character sheet open…

In case it’s in any way unclear, it shows that my hero had…

1. Equipped Weapon 1 = Slanderer
  2. Equipped Weapon 2 = Little Rogue
  3. Equipped Ring 1 = Band of Might
  4. Equipped Ring 2 = Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac

This means my Cube powers were…

1. Weapon Power = Ambo’s Pride
  2. Armour Power = Lamentation
  3. Ring Power = Ring of Royal Grandeur (to give the 6 wastes / 3 crimson bonus)

So, exactly like I said, I was not using the Season 20 specific build.

Every time you’ve asked me to prove my own clears, I have, with screenshots. Every time I’ve asked you to give any evidence of your own clears, you’ve provided nothing. I agree that one of us is afraid of the truth and it isn’t me.

For the fourth of fifth time of asking, show your clears…

wow , how sad is this topic and how sad is it taking screenshot of grift clears. it’s a game you accomplished nothing note worthy

Meteorblade.
Have not read the whole thread. -.- I guess it is full of hugs. ^^
Congratulations on your wish for higher times, hope you do better at some point. = )
If you want Hc. im here, = )
Well done.

you have a screenshot of noting you have screen but from what season is noone know i see only char name and this is all
but i dont see gem lvls
so y 122 for 1772 season char and 129 for non season

Do you think I time-travelled to the US forums and retro-posted the clearance screenshots during Season 20? How about all these screenshots showing a Season 20 clearance, with associated Season 20 summary / records screens, including my hero’s stats at the time?

Once again, I’ve proved everything I’ve claimed.
You’ve failed to provide anything other than criticism.

Show me your clears.

Good job… I’d be impressed if it was in hardcore… but since it’s not… well I’m glad to see you practice hard.