Belt of the Trove

lol, lets have a Season set which utilises Bombardment, and then spend endless time and shards on trying to get the belt…

it is one of the main reasons why I stopped playing D3, too much RNG in the way of progress, not lucky enough to get the item you need, or it just won’t drop in Ancient form?

A few seasons ago I was top (for a time) 100 with the Rolands set & Sweep, couldn’t get past GR85 in the end, no Ancient set items or Primals dropped…

Guess I am going to have to swap over to the Valor set and see how it goes.

I really really hope that they don’t make D4 just a massive RNG grind game for progress, I get that the BEST in Slot etc should take time to find, but right now, all I am hoping for is a simple everyday legendary belt (and I have had lost of useless ones drop too)… can’t even manage that…

/unhappy.

With the 3rd recipe in the cube it shouldn’t take that long unless you are extremely unlucky. Craft rare (yellow) belts to Haedrig and upgrade them to legendary. Have some deaths breaths and other materials to be prepared for many fails but it should come sooner or later.