Best Glass Cannon class

Hi, I tried to search, but was getting a lot of off-dated results and not really particularly what I was looking for answers.

I am getting back to Diablo after several years (I quit shortly after RMAH was put to end) and I am struggling to choose between Wizard and Demon Hunter to start my new explorations of the game again. I am looking in particular for the highest dps glass canon possible and I think these two classes were always goto, so I am asking if that is still so AND which one has better potential in current patch. No need to specify a build, just which class is best suited for glass cannon style of play.

Thanks.

You could take a look at the solo season leaderboard. The way Diablo is today with sockets, gems, Kanai’s Cube, many different supporting items and all there is a lot of possibilities to make a build more or les tanky and more or less glass cannon.

1 Like

Necromancer

Necro has a number of really good builds especially this season. And if you are looking for a true glass canon then youll love the mages build