Blatant botters and maphackers

What is the deal, here? Why is it taking so long to ban the blatant botters and thud/map hackers?

Half of the leaderboard is filled with unreal solo/duo/trio/quad clears at 2 minutes. Some are 6k+ paragon
Ive put in 140 hours during s28, im 2648 paragon currently, Ive played hard and done speedruns everyday.

Now, I am getting cancelled in communities for “being to low paragon”.
All people ask for now is 5k+paragon.
Ive gone through the majority of their profiles, and on average every single player that is above 5k paragon has roughly 7500 nephalem rifts completed, OBVIOUSLY botting.

Fishy, isnt it? It aint earned legit, that is for sure.

Dont even get me started on the DH exploit. the fact that they are still not banned is beyond me.

1 Like

Best way to deal with this is to ignore them find a group or clan with legit players. There are speed runs at low paragons with decent time clears. I am solo 99% and the fact that there are tens/hundreds bots in the leaderboard above me means nothing really. The only part that affects me is bounties because I join pubs, and very often I come across bots that glitch and cannot complete any quest. Vote kick doesn’t always work so either you leave the game or forced to do 15 bounties yourself. My goals are simple each season: Do seasonal journeys, Reach X - level greater rift, hopefully find some GG items, play more than one hero for variety…

1 Like

Yes, that is fair. I havent really been thinking about it until now, because I am actually trying to push the leaderboard this season. Since it is the “pinnacle of endgame” in d3, but it is rather pointless when it is filled with greasy virgins thats botting etc. It kind of removes the competetive aspect of the game completely, and there is no excuse for blizzard to not act faster and ban them.

putting in work in this game does not feel rewarding anymore, when people are literally not playing the game, and are still higher paragon than me

I am extremly pissed because of bots. Whenewer I complain about them i get attacked. The first and biggest dissapointment is that to i can not even report players for botting which is the ignorance of the management.
there is ways to monitor players activity, im far from an expetr in these but yes there is pretty obvious way to spot bots.
like simply if someone whole night running rifts with no stopping and they active in day time as well that is 100% bot.
I am a human and it is gets me tired to focus to the grinding.
I am phisically not able to run every day 100+ grs it is too much. or the bounties. it is a monoton work.
or why it is not possible to add an auto activity check what is not possible to answer by bots? I mean like capaches or what? what would pop up each hours?
I beleve peoples whos able to create games like this, culd give effort to keep their games clear. there is problems with money? Does not worth to do it? than increase the seasonal rewards and ask for it a few dosh. and spend that money to keep the game clean.
I love to compete but when i see players with clearly inhuman paragon lvl it is just does not worth for me to force myselfe to push when i know it is impossible tu catch up with them. It just make me feel like to well fush this game where its need to.
This is not right.
Or basically want me to use bots?
Wait a second, do you guys have money in the bots that is why they are allowed?
If yes let us know please. Than all of us stop beaching about that and we accept it to yeah leader board is for botters.
Do not even think about that to sanction me for my prewious thoughts, as it is pretty logical. In case if need to consult aabout how to stop botters, im open to consult any time, you guys have my email and i bet there is many other legit players whoos would love to help about.
For a good start collect the actual botprograms and analize them. that is an excelent way to start. Oh yes and let us to report botusers.
My regards

2 Likes

Ahem…

They’ve been machine-solvable, at a higher accuracy rate than actual humans, for almost a decade now. Putting these into the game would absolutely not prevent bots, but would prevent some humans, and absolutely annoy the hell out of every single player of the game.

It’s a complete lose-lose scenario as it doesn’t stop bots and annoys legitimate players.

3 Likes

That is sad, but still there is the human way to report them if seen. I know there is allways some trolls whos report others because they have better gear.
But yet still no option to report a bot, and happened with me not once, to i was standing next to a bot as it does not found the way to go…
As i say like them, not exactly they im not a person whoos got skills for that.
But personally i would feel ashamed if a game what has been created by me would dominated by bots.
I know there will be allways someone who explain why not possibele. I do not care about why not. I care about that to no sense in the game if there is so many bots.
The D3 is a boreing game not much to do just to farm items and xp. There is no pvp (if there would be it would be pointles because of bots). No anything what would keep intrests in the game just to compete with others on leaderboard what is a large pile of rubish thanks for botters. The only thing why im here and complain because i payed 90£ for D4 and i bet it will be the same scrap.
How can i ignore the fact to the developers dont give a scrap about their own game?
If there is no algorithm than pay few person, give them rights to check other suspicious players and openly ban them in Public, make their shamefull activity known by all players, like an all chat messege to this player has been permamently suspended for beeing “trash”. It would make me feel better and i bet im not alone.
There is games what do so and even as they can not ban all the botters/hackers players get informed to yes you guys do give a fck.
As now its seems no fcks given. IM 100% sure there are full clans whoos activity based on bots As botters shuld work together for biger security.
I seriously started to think to get a fcking bot and start to use them. And if i get banned sue the shit out of you guys. So why not give a fck about?

I care about whether suggestions are possible or not.
I care about whether suggestions would work or not.
I care about whether suggestions would annoy players or not.

If you don’t care about any of those things, you’ll continue to suggest things that are not possible, don’t work or annoy players (and possibly a combo of two of these).

1 Like