Blizzard is fantastic!

Love Diablo woho!
Hope for D4 news at BC! :smiley:

1 Like

Is this an inside post from Diablo developers?
Cheers!

2 Likes

Ha! Yesss yesss it’s not.

I’ve always said to my close friends - “If it does not say Diablo in the name, then it’s not worth playing”.

I know Diablo 3 will continue on for some time after Diablo 4 is released, but I’m also waiting for some official news from Blizzard regarding Diablo 4.

Specifically, all I really need to know is that Diablo 4 must be able to run on the same hardware as does Diablo 3, and that when Diablo 4 is released, Blizzard should provide an update to Diablo 3 to allow offline play (although that’s a shot-in-the dark hopeful).

You, my friend, are going to get Diablo Immortal 2.

2 Likes

special Chinese edition!

1 Like

No thx i play only on PC, but i have a phone tho.

D4 = Solid Snake and Thief from Thief co-opping vs half naked barbarian that holds enemies head by the hair and shovin off (to do dmg on other players morale bar) and the more PC-barbarian with sunglasses. And houses and castles for decoration, probably the place were the necromancers will hang mostly.

Diablo 3 is what HoMM4 was to HoMM3 but a popular version of it. As long as there is hack n slash Im sold

I actually like HoMM 4 by far the most. You can level your hero seperately like in diablo, but yes. i agree homm 4 was completely a different game to homm 3.