Blizzard please can you give me a break here?

Blizzard please can you give me a break here? I’m disabled with bad hand control so I’m a rubbish player but I have fun :slight_smile: I started my Diablo 3 life with Season 16 and due to my hands etc I can only play Necromancer and I love Necro… From the start of Season 16 I’ve been trying to get enough paragon and gem upgrades to solo GR70 in Season so I can unlock Primals, for me this is impossible to do in the Season timeframe. But someone have me hope by saying I could unlock Primals on my Non-Seasonal Hero so for months and months I’ve been hard at work getting Non-Seasonal Hero powerful enough for me to personally solo GR70 I’ve had to ignoring real life to do it. Its now a 5 days after Season 20 has ended and I’ve only just about soloed GR70 so I was expecting to unlock Primals but NO it didn’t, I must admit I almost cried as unlocking Primals has been my Diablo 3 goal for months only to learn you have to unlock Primals in season which is impossible for me (I’m in a wheelchair as I cant walk, so asking me to unlock Primals within any Season is like asking me to walk, it will never happen)… So as I’ve just and finally soloed GR70 on my Non-Seasonal Hero can you take pity on me and unlock Primals for me so Diablo 3 is slightly easier as I would have Primals PLEASE I’M BEGGING YOU help me out.

If you successfully completed a GR70 (or higher) solo, within the time limit, then you have unlocked access to primals. It’s only seasonal heroes that get an achievement and a guaranteed primal the first time they do that in the season. The easy way to confirm you’ve unlocked them is to look in your character sheet, and looking at your bloodshard cap. The formula for the cap is…

500 + (10 * your highest solo GR clearance)

So, knowing that, if your bloodshard cap is 1200 or more, you’ve unlocked primals. However, don’t expect to get them that often, they’re around 1 in 400 legendaries.

1 Like

and this comes from professional that finished gr75 in 14 minutes

YABBA DABBA DOO thank you :slight_smile: I was expecting a achievement or fireworks ha ha

So now I’ve soloed GR70 and beat the timer on my Non-Seasonal Hero, once Season 21 starts will that achievement pin?

No, the unlock for primals is separate for each of the four game modes, i.e.

1. Softcore non-seasonal (once unlocked, remains unlocked forever)
  2. Hardcore non-seasonal (once unlocked, remains unlocked forever)
  3. Softcore seasonal (needs to be unlocked each season)
  4. Hardcore seasonal (needs to be unlocked each season)

If you want access to primals in Season 21, you need to solo a GR70 in Season 21.

1 Like

Meteorblade thank you so much

1 Like

adding to what meteor already said

The first time you complete a gr70 in a season you are guaranteed a primal drop

ha ha that’ll never happen for me. I only to Seasons for the Pet and Wings … well if they unlock from Chapters 1-5 … i can never do Chapters 6-9

actually i am going to disagree with you here :smiley:

there is a very easy to play build called the lazymancer for necromancers it requires very little keyboard/mouse input to play. You might be able to do 70s with it

Look it up it could be a really good build for someone with your disability

edit just checked your profile and it seems you are already aware of the build :))

I suggested something similar back in March…

yeah “Filthy Casual” from youtube sent me a easy build and it works but in Seasons its hard to get the paragon i need to do gr70 in the timeframe even if I Leech etc.

You need to rank up your pain enhancer gem. On your profile its rank0 maybe you used it for an augment.

If you want to get the most out of the build you really need to focus on that gem to get it as high as possible as soon as possible

dont bother with this guy he is just a bored 14y old troll trying to get a reaction out of you.

Just flag his posts and he will get silenced by blizz soon enough

Yep. Thank you both for being helpful to the OP.

2 Likes

No green text?

The MVP program is server region specific. MissCheetah is an MVP for the US forums (which is why her text is green over there) but not for the EU forums (which is why her text is white over here).

1 Like

ok thanks

Yeah, as Meteor said, it is Region specific. Same with our Trust levels so I am a trust noob over here. I also can’t talk to any of the EU blues directly because my program is US specific. VERY few folks are in both the US and EU MVP programs at the same time.

EDIT

Something you might like to hear, is that D4 should have controller support on PC so you will have more options for accessibility. There is also an email you can use to bring accessibility issues to Blizzard’s attention. It may not get a direct reply, but it does help them going forward with game design to meet the needs of more players. Feel free to tell them what your challenges are, and what game changes or input device changes might help.

Here is the article about it with the contact info. Blizzard Support - Accessibility at Blizzard Entertainment

2 Likes

thanks

are there any mvps for europe? i never seen any

Would you like to know a secret? HTML / bulletin tags count towards the character count, even if they’re not displayed. So, you could write something like this…

Under 20<small></small>

…and whilst the post contains 23 characters only eight of them are displayed in what the reader sees.

Heck, so do the emoticons…

Under 20 :upside_down_face:

…again, that’s 27 characters, but what you’d see as a reader would be

Under 20 :upside_down_face:

1 Like