Bounty: Kill the Succulent

How can I find a post on the US forums from '21 with this exact problem and it is STILL going on?

Not like you people needed time to get D4 polished…

There is one here:

In the search field I just typed in “succulent” and a lot of hits came up.

3 Likes

I know, I found that one too.

What I was trying to get at was: How is it possible for there to be a 2 year old post with the same issue - as in it not being fixed.

But thank you, the research was kind <3

1 Like

As far as I know there are still bounties that can be buggy. There should be examples in the bug report forum.
The game is a heap of complicated and intricate code :grin:

4 Likes

If the bug is difficult to replicate and does not occur every time, it may be very difficult for Blizzard QA Team to figure out what is happening… so they don’t pass it on to the Devs to fix… and the issue priority is set to very low.

I’ve never encountered that bug… and I’ve been playing many years. The account you’re posting from is new and, lucky you, you got it.

For sure, that doesn’t help things… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is very baffling. A succulent is either a tasty and juicy food or else a plant with thick fleshy leaves and stem to store water, in botany.

I’ll take it to mean the former and will hunt it down for a nice snack

1 Like

So true. I went through a phase awhile ago of doing act 5 complete , returning to town to collect the bounty then the server would disconnect during the final teleport