Bountys to little

I watch many videos with people that play D3 , All complain about Bounty’s Well I agree to much for nothing , aggravating and time consuming , This is a game for fun , why make people upset , I Just don’t get it . [ Just a Opine ]

i like bounties did over 120k of them. it’s a little distraction from running the same boring content (grifts) over and over again

If you really hate them that much you can do the challenge rift every week. It nets you 15 materials of each type for about 5 minutes of your time. That’s not a big deal if you are planning to reforge a lot but it should cover your “extract legendary power” cube recipe. Otherwise, yeah it is a necessary evil. Personally, to make them more attractive, I use fast and fun to play builds that don’t necessarily work well in greater rifts but they are very efficient for bounties. Also, doing them with other 3 people helps tremendously, as it requires 1/4 of the time you 'd normally spend. Assuming everyone is doing their job and not sitting afk in towns.