Can Blizzard please Explain?

Dear Blizzard ,

Can you please explain , why and from when my country name (Bulgaria) is "restricted or inappropriate word (Code 319015) ".

Because of the last 4 letters. Yes, the filter is over-censoring to the point that it leads to weird things like these, while at the same time they let the forum being a jungle.

A couple of weeks ago, they actually broke the system pertaining to hero creation and the type of names that would be allowed, making it think that any name you tried to give your hero be deemed unsuitable. That was fixed about 12 days ago though…

“peeps” is a colloquial word that should be banned :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello.

I cant seem to write anything about clan og create a message of the day without that error. Even when i type “Hello” it says restricted or inappropriate word (Code 319015)

Perhaps im doing something wrong?

I tried to make my clan motd simply say ‘Any ideas?’ and that wasn’t allowed. Do I miss something here?

Having the same problem with my Clan as well … it doesnt seem to matter what I try to post in News or MOTD … same error …
You are not allowed to use restricted or inappropriate words. (Code 319015)

D3 is mentained now with students which just do practice. So this kind of stupid bugs are around everytime and affect even the gameplay as students play around with the code. This is it. Blizzard not care anymore about D3 since Diablo Immortal and D4 will follow soon.

It seems to be reported in the us forums bug forum.

As a result of me giving the US Community Manager a bit of a nudge in the US thread, we have this update…