Cant find my gem of ease

when i finish a gr no new gems are dropped but the gem of ease doesnt appear in urshi.
i dont see it anywhere on my other characters, not inside their weapons or bags.

what to do ? aint no chance in hell im making a level 1 character without this gem.

From the stickied Things That Are NOT Bugs thread in the Bug Report forum…

1. Cannot find Legendary Gem but can upgrade it at Urshi.
    If Urshi can see the gem and you can upgrade it, it exists somewhere. Most likely it can be in one of your follower’s slots is a common hiding place. You can search for the gem by placing a different legendary gem in the top left slot of each stash page then clearing a GR. Note which gem is directly to the left of the missing gem and go to that stash page and the gem is somewhere on that page. If its on an end then its either in your inventory or on your follower.

If Urshi can see your Gem of Ease, it’s in one of these locations…

1. In your hero’s Inventory
  2. In your hero’s weapon
  3. In your follower’s weapon
  4. In your Stash (possibly inside a weapon)

So, as you say you can’t find the Gem of Ease to upgrade, here’s a silly question… do you have so many gems that the Gem of Ease is off the bottom of Urshi’s window and you’re not scrolling down to see it?

i think you misunderstood me.

i said that urshi CANT see it.

and i have 1 or 2 more seasonal characters and they dont have it either.

There’s a Gem of Ease rank 65 on your Scoundrel (seasonal Monk).

If you aren’t using your Scoundrel when you do the GRift, Urshi won’t show the gem in her list… but the game knows you already have it, so it won’t drop.

I hope this helps.

4 Likes

thanks. guess i missed the scoundrel on this character…

1 Like

The scoundrel has mischievous ways.

2 Likes