Can't play the game

When I hover over with my mouse on Start Game/resume game button it says:
“Only available for party leader”. I’ve never even joined a party before and I’ve bought this game pretty much when it came out. Is this the reward Blizzard is giving to their community? There’s no better feeling in the world when you pay fully for the game + the expansion and you cannot play the game. I’ve reinstalled the game, even tried “scan and repair” in bnet. I’ve also done what every blue post suggested on this problem. I wouldn’t have posted this on forum but i waited 2 days for my ticket to get answered. I don’t think they even plan to answer it because on WoW they answer usually in few hours. Do you guys have any advice on how to fix this problem? Are you in the same boat as I am?

It’s been up before. I did a Google search and found this from the old us forum:
Diablo 3 Forums
Since you’re on eu server you have to swap EU to NA (America). Maybe Meteorblade has a better solution… or Boubou :smile:

Hi:

I’m not being nosy… were you silenced by Blizzard ?

The reason I’m asking is that there are several players who have received a “silence” from Blizzard and those players are getting exactly the same error message… in addition to “Error 315000”.

See this topic:

if you haven’t received a silence and are getting Error 315000, there is a Support Note here: Blizzard Support - Error 315000

It suggest changing your account password… that forces the Blizzard system to do a soft reset… sometimes, it’s enough to get you logged in.

Hey guys, thank you for your time to answer me.
Jazz, I did that multiple times what that link suggests and it didnt work for me xd

Boubou, you’re not being nosy. I was silenced in World of Warcraft in September. Do you think it’s because of that? I fail to see how silence/mute/unable to speak in WoW is connected to playing a totally different game. And yea, I also changed my password and it didn’t fix it :S

Hi:

It shouldn’t… but who knows. I’m only parroting what I’ve read elsewhere so that you are aware of it. In any case, once the silence period is over, you would be allowed to play again. The “silence issue” is a bug; it shouldn’t even affect those that were silenced in D3… so yeah… :frowning:

You may want to move this topic to the Technical Support forum… The Support staff there may have some more things that you should check. To move your topic, go up to the top of this topic and click on the pencil at the end of the title (as if you wanted to edit the title). That will allow you to edit the forum… change “General Discussion” to “Technical Support” and click on the tick mark to move the topic.

I know you said you tried to contact Support… did you ever get a reply ? Without knowing where your ticket went, I would suggest that you try one of these two links:

For both of these, it is important to be thorough… if you have screenshot, you can include them.

Good luck with all this… I’m sorry that I can’t help you more.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your input mate!
I’ll try to move this to technical support forum.
Sorry I forgot to answer you. No, I did not get a reply :upside_down_face:
2nd edit: I’ve gotten the answer now and GM said to me that they are aware of that bug and that they are fixing it

1 Like

What bug I wonder ??? we’ll see I guess.

1 Like

Hi again :

Just a short note to link in a post where a WoW Classic player was silenced… and now can’t play Diablo.

So yeah… a mute in WoW could be causing this issue.

April 11 2020, i just got the bug. ticket no reply. Muted/silenced when i dont even talk in game to nobody except to find a group. After that i use discord/bnet chat… sad things we got no support =(

hi here. still 7 hour in Diabllo 3 EU server not available (Code 34200)

You bumped a thread from December 2019. There’s already a thread about today’s issue, with 90 posts in it, some of them being from Blizzard saying they’re working on it…

Necro’d thread.