Challenge rifts - EU and US different - Why?

There is the issue - ANYONE else than Blizzard - Please STFU!!

There is an Asian too. The CHs are supposedly copies of actual runs done in the regions and since the regions are separate it’s only logical that what happens in EU stays in EU and the same goes for US. Another reason is that if you have accounts in both regions it would be too easy to do them both if they were the same. Don’t need Blizzard to answer that.

And You are the ‘Master’ to answer to this? (My middle finger is rising)

My question was, why are those challenge rifts different ? In the start of season we always run those to get fast craftmaterials, if those are different that gives advantage for others (yes USA needs it). Fair game sucks, I know…

Each week’s challenge rift is based on a GR clearance from the previous week, in the GR45-55 range, completed in 5-7 minutes, by the appropriate class. As a hero from one region can’t run GRs on the other regions, that’s why the EU Challenge Rifts are always based on EU GR clearances, US Challenge Rifts are always based on US GR clearances and Asia Challenge Rifts are always based on Asia GR clearances and that’s why each region has a different Challenge Rift.

Naturally this means that some weeks our CHRs are awful and other region’s are easier but it’s often the other way around and, over the weeks, it all evens out. Is your underlying complaint that Challenge Rifts are sometimes actually a challenge, or only that it’s annoying that you can’t get a free bag of materials and gold for the season start when the CHR is tough?

3 Likes

Don’t have to be a master to answer sToopid questions. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes